**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...iors-update-stephen-curry-status?platform=amp

2D910E0A-8C9A-4DE0-8273-2331F5B30A1B.gif

Good news to end a TRASH basketball month :smh:

When you haven't made a single fg for the entire half...what goes through your mind that you would look off everybody else on the court and iso?

Getting rid of Fultz isn’t gonna change the fact that BB cant run an offense outside of Embiid ISO’s and Redick/Shamet 2 man games

Isn’t going to change the fact that you traded for Jimmy Butler just to stash him in the corner

Isn’t gonna change the fact that Ben Simmons still can’t and won’t shoot

But nah Fultz is the problem because our HC pegged him to play offball just because he’s so adamant on Simmons being a PG

How he's playing Jimmy Butler is really mind-boggling.

Joel really the most dominant player? Shooting 46% and 32% from 3... :lol:

Someone fill me in I don’t really watch too much Sixers basketball.

46% and 32% from 3 is really respectable, not sure if I'm missing something.

Anthony Davis scored a measly 12 points en route to helping his team capture an L against the sixers.

Not saying Embiid is the BEST player but he's definitely in discussion for most DOMINANT. He's damn near unguardable when he's on the court

As critical as we are about the Sixers this season, Joel has been one of the bright spots. He's had more than twice as many 30 and 10 games this season (13) than the next in line (6), he's worked on virtually every weakness of his game from last year and is close to being a complete player. He has been incredible this year from both ends of the floor and can make a solid case for MVP and DPOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom