**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The accuser has a pinned tweet promoting her new book. That's all you need to know.

However, that isn't to say Dwight doesn't dabble with males, which is totally fine and nobody's business. Out of the 360 players in the NBA, there's bound to be a handful. But to put people on blast like that is strictly for promotion.

if you were to guess who those handful of players are, who would they be?

if you were to guess who those handful of players are, who would they be?
linsons-1.gif

U9WB.gif

Chandler-Parsons-makes-fun-of-Jeremy-Lin.jpg

Tgx0.gif

Again a horrible take. Why he care about a 1% difference? He’s splitting hairs

Of course there needs to be a balance. Goes without saying

Obviously, when talking about a 1% difference....but look at the big picture regarding debates when talking about player a/player b. There are analytic darlings who become the flavor of the month due to a VERY small sample slze. This is what Beal was getting at. His whole body of work should be considered when discussing his merits in comparison to others.

Obviously, when talking about a 1% difference....but look at the big picture regarding debates when talking about player a/player b. There are analytic darlings who become the flavor of the month due to a VERY small sample slze. This is what Beal was getting at. His whole body of work should be considered when discussing his merits in comparison to others.
"I don't look at stats, they're just numbers"
"But if you look at my stats over the course of my career you'd know that the other guy isn't a better shooter than me"

Alright

:smh: :lol: @ all the Dwight drama.
He was already in that clown bracket, but now he's shooting up into that circus side show stratosphere.
Not that there's anything wrong with his sexual preference, but why put up an act and start threatening/harassing people.

His best bet is to embrace his alternative lifestyle and become that spokesperson/face of the gay athlete......I can definitely see the entire LGBT community rallying around him and supporting him.
Dwight can make this work for him and generate himself a whole new revenue stream.

:smh: :lol: @ all the Dwight drama.
He was already in that clown bracket, but now he's shooting up into that circus side show stratosphere.

His best bet is to embrace his alternative lifestyle and become that spokesperson/face of the gay athlete......I can definitely see the entire LGBT community rallying around him and supporting him.
Dwight can make this work for him and generate himself a whole new revenue stream.
Honestly don't eem think the LGBT want to support this clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom