**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Suns goofed then so did the Kings, who had even less to choose from than the Suns. Regardless, I think they all can be meaningful players Bagley included

Happy as hell to have Luka here but he exceeded expectations no matter how we rationalize it after the fact
Definitely thought it would take Luka a bit longer to get acclimated.

I would've picked Luka #1, but I also understood Ayton going there, and didn't think it would be a blunder or anything like that.

Ah looks good, finally unlocked his elbow, and got the guide hand off the top off the ball.

Hopefully it won't break down under game stress.

if he fails it wont be because of lack of work.

is it me, or his shooting motion starts way too low.
maybe, i'm spoiled watching klay and steph shoot :lol:

is it me, or his shooting motion starts way too low.
maybe, i'm spoiled watching klay and steph shoot :lol:
i think it'd be better if he had a higher release especially since he lacks elite explosion so it be nice to be able to shoot over people but baby steps I guess..

there is a chance he could really get a lot better with these smalls tweaks kinda like Kawhi from college to pro.

worst case he can get to like a Jimmy Butler level shooter.

WCS will end up on the Lakers :lol:

It will likely come down to a bidding war since he's a RFA. I'm not an expert on the cap but because of his situation, it would probably be quite tough to get him (based on how much they could go into the lux), and would come at the expense of getting more fitting pieces who can shoot.

It seems like a long time ago but remember that Joel Embiid missed the entirety of his first two NBA seasons. I remember stories about him getting surgeries in far-off countries and thinking "man this guy was a top-three pick and he's never going to play in the NBA".

Is he the next Embiid? I don't know, but it's too early to count to count the kid out.

Yeah who thought Luka whose been pro since 16 and MVP of EuroLeague at 18 playing against full grown mans would be good?

:rolleyes

that was the exact reasoning people used to say Doncic might struggle in the league

Athleticism is different in the NBA, he won’t be able to adjust, not explosive enough, yada yada yada...

Last edited:

50+ minutes of Luka magic

I really hope KP comes back strong. That pick n roll game will be lethal.

Last edited:
It doesn’t even matter THAT much if hes an in game dunker. His name alone will bring so much hype.
Bringing hype can only take it so far if he doesn't deliver.

Do WE need that though? All Star weekend is for little kids and casual fans. For them, I could see his name being there making a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom