**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
$10mil a year??
tenor (32).gif

I think he’ll earn that. He’ll be newly motivated playing with his buddy KD. Predicting he leads the leads the league in rebounding next year and his block numbers will be up.

My Kawhi on Wednesday prediction looking spot on, there's nobody left to pair with him on the Clippers. Just going to make us sweat until then I guess.

Question, do the Wolves have to get rid of Wiggins to get DLo?

Because the only teams that can take Wiggins into their space are the Lakers, Clippers, and Knicks....

Question, do the Wolves have to get rid of Wiggins to get DLo?

Because the only teams that can take Wiggins into their space are the Lakers, Clippers, and Knicks....
Gotta find a taker for Wiggins or a taker for Teague and Dieng without taking back salary.

My man Jimmy ego outta control. He wanna lead the league in scoring while winning 42 games for the foreseeable future.

And Philly gon be effected too. He was their most consistent player in the playoffs. Ben bout to look even more useless in 4th quarters.

My man Jimmy ego outta control. He wanna lead the league in scoring while winning 42 games for the foreseeable future.

And Philly gon be effected too. He was their most consistent player in the playoffs. Ben bout to look even more useless in 4th quarters.
Did Philly offer him a Max deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom