**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Lebron passed Kobe years ago

And before you even mention winning a championship is a team effort

Individual accolades Lebron >>> Kobe by a large margin

It’s common knowledge now

You must be living under a rock

You must be smoking the best Ganja known to mankind. There is no need for me to converse with someone who actually believes anything that you just typed have a good evening guy

You been caping for those bumass knicks in this thread every day and they haven't accomplished **** in 50 years, yet you still talk like nobody should ever sign to the nets.... which is hilarious given your stance on the two L.A teams.
Have I now? The receipts for this should be easy to find. Matter fact hold on, let's get NTs very own Summerjam screen on the case.
@JD617 find ONE post where I ever said no one should sign to the Nets. Find one where I said no one ever will sign to the Nets.
Find one where I've used what the Nets have done in the past to disparage what they're doing currently.
I barely even talk about the ****ing Knicks but now apparently I'm devoting all this time to them and the Nets. So all this **** should be easy to discover.

Melo style is just outdated. He's never worked well with other good scorers. That Denver team with him and AI and JR was just dudes hoopin. Only time he really had structure was that season Chauncey was there cuz Chauncey could be the floor leader and put people in the right spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom