Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

- I rather keep KP then trade for AD. Idk if anyone of yall remember but when KP tore his ACL, they said he had a "lucky" tear, as in it wasn't as bad of a tear as the usual.

- How much will KPs max be?
- If we trade for AD, how much will his max be?

- With that trade scenario tho we also get rid of THJR AND keep our pick. lol

Mitch - AD - Zion - Knox - Rozier?

If Winslow and Okafor, 2 players who were on their way out the NBA, can resurrect their careers given the opportunities, then Frank can too.

Y’all aren’t seeing the large picture. AD alone makes puts us in a great position. Unicorn hasn’t done nothing as the “leader” of this team. Yea he can better, but even in his top elite form is he better then Anthony Davis??? No. Davis has made the playoffs in the west on his own skill alone.

As far as the pick goes, we’re not garuntred Zion or JA. So what are we really doing? In the NBA you always have to get the best player when given the opportunity. Look at Paul George with the lakers. Also if Davis does a sign and trade to us, he’ll make 240mill vs coming now and his max only being 175mill.

KP’s max will be around 160mill.

Y’all realize KP just turned 23 right? How are you gonna compare him to Davis who’s been in the league longer :lol: let’s not forget our organization is trash and AD has Jrue Holiday who is one of the best two way guards in the league. Not to mention we’ve had Rambis and Fisher coaching KP. Typical Knicks fan syndrome. A star is on the block, media feeds the NY is a possibility narrative, and y’all panties drop.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

Being the worst team guarantees you a top 5 right? So 20% chance for each 5 slots...?

Meaning if we stay the worst we would have a 60% chance at top 3?

Or is that totally off?

Imagine all that hard work , to get blessed with a number 4 pick :smh:
This is why I was so upset last season, winning unnecessary games. That was the last chance to REALLY tank

Y’all aren’t seeing the large picture. AD alone makes puts us in a great position. Unicorn hasn’t done nothing as the “leader” of this team. Yea he can better, but even in his top elite form is he better then Anthony Davis??? No. Davis has made the playoffs in the west on his own skill alone.

As far as the pick goes, we’re not garuntred Zion or JA. So what are we really doing? In the NBA you always have to get the best player when given the opportunity. Look at Paul George with the lakers. Also if Davis does a sign and trade to us, he’ll make 240mill vs coming now and his max only being 175mill.

KP’s max will be around 160mill.
This is like a window into James Dolan’s head every time he convinces himself picks and young players are worthless assets and we should trade them all away

AD is 25. Some of y’all speaking like he 30 btw.

Still don’t think it’s wise to make any trade for him at the moment.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

Being the worst team guarantees you a top 5 right? So 20% chance for each 5 slots...?

Meaning if we stay the worst we would have a 60% chance at top 3?

Or is that totally off?

Worst record has about a 40% chance of picking top 3.

48% chance of picking fifth

If Winslow and Okafor, 2 players who were on their way out the NBA, can resurrect their careers given the opportunities, then Frank can too.
Winslow was all D when he came into the league, Okafor avg 20 and 8 his first season...

Frank has given us nothing to look forward to. Not everyone is cut out for professional ball at this level. Frank isnt one of them

seeing is believing also.... he hasnt shown flashes either... the guy has been getting playing time recently and hasnt shown anything... i hope he gets better but i doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom