Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

whatever chance we had to get davis is gone... KP was the trade chip... KP was also the reason other players would come here... then again 2 max spots open now... so kinda hyped

i dont agree with it but i see why management did this... KP can sign his qualifying offer than bounce kinda like Monroe on the pistons... then we would get nada... doing this deal clears the cap for 2 max guys and if we get a top 3 pick we are in good shape... doing this trade though i hope we continue losing...

I just wanna say that our front office is stupid af and were cursed as a franchise. We about to trade our best young player in decades for a bag of chips, then not get the 7th pick, and strike out in free agency. I honestly really hope that happens because it would be the perfect cherry on top.

How tf do you treat your star player like this? Talk about patience but once you get a little handjob you turn into some thirsty *** virgin.

These guys are suppose to be experienced executives yet they’re out here making dumb *** moves and ruining relationships. I swear their a bunch of egotistical racist idiots.

Quoting myself from an hour back.

This was an emotional decision and good executives don’t make emotional decisions.

Stupid *** racist ****s.

Do the Nets have 2 max slots? Honestly what's stopping KD/Kyrie/Jimmy from going there at this point?

**** is a circus every year.

Back
Top Bottom