Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

No matter how u cut it, 17 loses in a row and like 2 wins in the last 30? Coach gotta take some blame.

Knox trash af too. Shoulda been shipped to the Mavs as a throw in.

No matter how u cut it, 17 loses in a row and like 2 wins in the last 30? Coach gotta take some blame.

Knox trash af too. Shoulda been shipped to the Mavs as a throw in.
Been saying for awhile Fiz ain’t it

He’s a great “I’ll be your friend” coach but his Xs & Os aren’t even high school level

We really gonna lose to the Cavs

Seeing Dotson run around just reminded me, I once had TWO. Not one but TWO authentic Iman Shumpert jerseys. Wow.

I always liked shump. Dude plays hard and always gives 100% effort.

Knox man :smh: dude has been disappointing. Are we expecting too much from the 19 year old? I think he needs the veteran leadership. Bring back Melo to mentor him man.

Fiz came here as a player development coach and someone who connects with the players.

We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but realistically which one of our players improved? Mudiay is the only guy that comes to mind.

It's too early to talk about firing another coach. Even if he was the worst coach in the league.

Def don’t want him fired. You need some consistency. Plus like 50% of this roster will most likely be here next year.

Just saying for the reasons he was brought here I just don’t see it. We have no legit leaders or veterans either so idk who speaks up in the locker room.

DzLYGQ3WwAAvbpI.jpg:large

This streak is probably gonna hit 20 games.

For real though, shouts to everyone in here on gameday. We're absolutely ****ing awful & we have a 300+ page thread with multiple pages during games. It's gonna feel so good when we're contending again.

Back
Top Bottom