Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

We might end up getting DLo by default in this weird scenario...

-Wolves gotta dump Wiggins to get DLo
-Only teams with cap space for him are LAC, Lakers, Knicks

Teague/convington is the same amount and I could see either us or the Lakers biting on that cause both could be valuable. They also just drafted Culver so Covington is available. Knicks could definitely move him for a first round pick to a copy of team and just keep Teague expiring.

Very happy with what Perry mills is doing thus far. Gibson isn’t a game changer but you need to spend the money and next years class is trash. Two year deal is very friendly. Randle is a nice pick up. Sign dlo or just absorb a bad contract for picks. Keep tanking and building.

I hope they know it’s not going to be all love when they walking around the city. Guarantee you people going to **** with them when they see them out and it might get ugly.

if we somehow get d-lo i wouldnt even be mad at this offseason....got 2 young bucks in their prime along with overpaying bum taj for 2 years lmao... i dont believe dolan not offering the max to KD he just trying to save face KD aint want to go here... but whatever that injury is serious especially at his age so him being here is a big risk... i would like him here obviously but him not being here might actually be a good thing... achilles injury is serious in basketball and of all the players who got that injury only nique was good... thats not a good look

Rachel Nichols (@Rachel__Nichols) Tweeted:
So you know that as soon as Kevin Durant signed with the Nets - and the Knicks let it be known they didn’t offer him a full max anyway - I had to get @StephenASmith on #TheJump. And well...yeah: https://t.co/gapyJfxvWn

Back
Top Bottom