Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

326AD789-C2A9-4D89-B593-DE409AA42176.png

Think we’ll make a trade this season ?
I don’t know.

Guys like Morris and Gibson don’t take that BS from other teams. Payton is a reliable backup and Portis and Wayne are legit depth. They will end other teams’ runs.

There could be a real argument to keep them around this season as the kids develop. There isn’t a lot out there that fits the youth timeline and the way there contracts are structured of the Knicks decide to throw a Max contract at anyone they can be released.

Frank's numbers weren't great but he doesn't look uneasy like he did in past instances.

Frank did all the right things mostly.

Except that offensive foul at the end of the game

Its a new year, im wiping his slate clean.

Rooting for the kid. For us

Honestly even tho I love the Knicks, I’ve always liked the Nets (yea I know :rolleyes) , but **** em. Can’t think of any 2 less likable ppl than KD and Kyrie.

“I thought about it yeah, but I didn’t do any deep analysis on the Knicks,” KD said (H/T The Source). I think a lot of fans look at the Knicks as a brand and expect these younger players in their lifetime don’t remember the Knicks being good… I saw the Knicks in the finals but the kids growing up after me didn’t see that so that whole brand of the Knicks isn’t cool to them as say a Golden State Warriors or even the Lakers or the Nets now. The cool thing right now is not the Knicks.”

Myrie is cool, KD was corny before his latest comments :lol: I don't want to see players hurt on purpose but def need the N's to take a preseason L

Back
Top Bottom