Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Yo he got the Bape durag I love this kid :lol:

4BA17DC1-6070-4B9F-BD2F-CDB4161D28C5.png

Facial expression already in midseason form :nthat:

Portis, Randle, Payton were all starters on teams at one point. Even though I’m not a fan of Bullock much (seems like a shooter that can’t shoot in games I’ve watched) he was a starter too.

That’s the difference between these signings and the ones in the past with low risk high reward (Mudiay, Hezonja, Vonleh). Those guys were all mostly 3rd string players on teams they were coming from.

Whether the spacing is trash or not, the team actually has some really good rotational players.

Portis, Randle, Payton were all starters on teams at one point. Even though I’m not a fan of Bullock much (seems like a shooter that can’t shoot in games I’ve watched) he was a starter too.

That’s the difference between these signings and the ones in the past with low risk high reward (Mudiay, Hezonja, Vonleh). Those guys were all mostly 3rd string players on teams they were coming from.

Whether the spacing is trash or not, the team actually has some really good rotational players.
All of them are established decent rotation players versus the guys you mentioned who were basically washouts when we got them. I would have liked to hold on to Vonleh but Mudiay and Hezonja never showed they belong.

You mean Perry, because if it was just Mills and Jimmy D we would’ve made a Franchise changing trade and not the good type. I think Perry is the voice of reason with them 2.

That’s a fact. I’m literally talking about Perry whenever I say front office :lol:

KD was right .... you dissed the Knicks and in turned you jacked your Achilles and they didn't want you as bad as the Nets ..

When my young bulls mature and steam roll your *** when you come back imma laugh. Imma buy tickets to the Nets game just to say fuxk you in person and if I get band who gives a **** ... nets ain't worth a **** anyways.

I'm not going to front though... you still better than Bron.

Back
Top Bottom