Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Good season guys. I don’t see this team taking 3 out of the next 4.
Hate the Astros...

Offense looks awful. They’re probably doing a bullpen game 4 so that’s our chance to put up runs. Gotta win the next two at home.

Came in here to hate. Love how y’all fans chanting Houston sucks but couldn’t do nothin with them bats tonight. Y’all and cubs fans are the worst

Gotta bench Gardy and Sanchez; Stanton has been a wus, has toughen it out, played the rest of GM1 with the same injury and hit a homerun on a bad quad; Endy at first play GC at DH, DJ to 3rd

I think we should sign more relievers and even more hitters this offseason because having Great Starters is so overrated.

It does kind of highlight that having Dellin right now would be amazing. So hopefully that pushes Cashman toward offering Dellin something big.

At the same time though, we do need another legitimate front end guy.

the starting pitching won't hide the bad hitting and leaving guys on base... this looks like a repeat of last year smh...game 2 was a winnable game and severino pitched decent last night... he's not going to win that game without run support... still think we should throw the bag at Cole lol

This is all about hitting, we got to their bullpen in game 2 and did nothing.

Cole was good not great yesterday and we did nothing.

Severino recovered and we leave like 8 on base and like 6-7 in scoring position.

It's about hitting once again, like 2017 and 2018.

Sanchez needs to be benched, I don't care, throw Romine up, just need contact at this point. Gary is looking like he wants to hit a bomb every at bat. Gardner needs to sit and so does Encarnacion. Maybin should be playing. I hate Stanton now, always injured big head ***, the team needs you, at least be the DH. It's do or die and this team full of a "bunch of savages" are out here looking like kittens rather than lions.

This is all about hitting, we got to their bullpen in game 2 and did nothing.

Cole was good not great yesterday and we did nothing.

Severino recovered and we leave like 8 on base and like 6-7 in scoring position.

It's about hitting once again, like 2017 and 2018.
The only problem is legit hitting ... it’s almost like we refused to capitalize on opportunities. We let them off the hook 2 games in a row where the pitching wasn’t amazing. It’s annoying. They better wake up or they’ll be going home

^ thats the most frustrating thing about stanton... like you cant even DH... this is win or go home and the reason he came to the yankees is to win... now that hes here and in the playoffs he dont want to play smh...

Back
Top Bottom