Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Need to find a way to keep both Estrada/Urshella after the all star break; send down Wade? And keeping Voit and El Gary at the 2/3 in the order for the rest of the year; if ain’t broke don’t fix it

Need to find a way to keep both Estrada/Urshella after the all star break; send down Wade? And keeping Voit and El Gary at the 2/3 in the order for the rest of the year; if ain’t broke don’t fix it

Wishful thinking after the Break we are healthy, guys like Ford, Tauchman, Wade will be sent down (if they aren't yet already). I can see Tulowitzki being released as well.

damn, what a comeback. props to the few ppl who stayed in the stadium through the rain delay and down 2 in the 9th. At least they got to see a good finish

When does Gardner become the odd man out is my question.

This team is starting to get more and more crowded.

that was a good win! I honestly thought this was gonna get rained out and we would get the automatic L… good thing we got home field advantage and kept the game going… Urshela had some bad errors late in the game and thought it was over… but he came in clutch with that late game hr to make up for the errors… DJ came through with the clutch hit! He might be the teams best offseason pickup

Guy won a batting title in the NL, a career .298 hitter, and is pretty versatile. Can’t be upset with that move.

Back
Top Bottom