OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:

A good retro if you ask me. Wayyy better than the 2010.

These are tough! :nthat:

i say that cuz im realistic, the last retros from those cws all ended up in outlets
so why should nike bring them back again ?? so that people can scoop them up again for $40 at the outlets

Not 95s but...they did it with the Bakin's, ATC3 Medicine Balls, AT1 Chlorophylls. They all retro'd more than once and sat at outlets more than once. Im sure Chili's will be out again, just not as an 'OG' release.

Width isn't a matter for me. It was length. Size 12 tech challenges fit fine but the 95 was a bit too short for me. Had to go with a 12.5.

1 thumb width between toes and end of shoe. A pinkie toe width won't cut it.

Length wise 95s are half size small

I dont like my toes hitting the toebox
Gotcha. Yeah they've always run small length wise, but does sizing up leave a little too much room like the Jordan 7s? I'll probably double up on these so I might try sizing up.

I don't know how they will be yet. My order delivers Wednesday for a 12.5. I'm guessing it would be better than a 13 though. 12.5s are really hard to come by.

Anyone heard anything about a major release on the 95 Slates? On the Footaction launch calendar it says August 6th is the official release, but as it appears now the shoe has been online a couple days and in some select Footaction stores. FL and Champs don't have info up on them either. It sort of annoys me how they source from stores near you that can take forever to fill and then they ship in thin bags.

Last edited:
Anyone heard anything about a major release on the 95 Slates? On the Footaction launch calendar it says August 6th is the official release, but as it appears now the shoe has been online a couple days and in some select Footaction stores. FL and Champs don't have info up on them either. It sort of annoys me how they source from stores near you that can take forever to fill and then they ship in thin bags.

im curious too, seems like FA will get this exclusive colorway or not? i do recall retailers having difft colorways and what not. but for now, ive only seen FA with them.

how was musuem? Im heading there next week

I'm glad I went on first Saturday (free day at the museum) as the exhibit lacked the 'culture' part. I think it was an issue of curation....I'm still trying to figure out the Rick Owens video instillation connection to the exhibit. Some of the modern shoe selections were also a bit curious -- such as the de la soul selection for SB. Of course the shame in it all is the crowd was diverse both gender and race-wise (and a fair number of international folk as well) so an opportunity was available to showcase sneaker culture which is flourishing.

hi.

anyone can post some old 1994-1995 ads of the neon 95 or 95 in gen? i googled, but the image results not doing it

REPPED !!!!!!!!

wow !!!! these are super nice, where did you got them from ??
smokin.gif

and do you maybe have some more pics and the style code for me, ive never seen them before

Currently trying to order these but can't find my damn credit card smh. Somewhere around the house but i want those neons bad lol.

REPPED !!!!!!!!
wow !!!! these are super nice, where did you got them from ?? :smokin
and do you maybe have some more pics and the style code for me, ive never seen them before
oh those aren't mine I had took a screenshot from Twitter.. but those are fire [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji]

REPPED !!!!!!!!
it look to be a variation of the grape colorway. Not sure about the style code. I searched Twitter keywords air max 95 3m and that picture along with the other screenshot popped up

REPPED !!!!!!!!

These are white leather airmax 95 with only the top row and other parts 3m. They released overseas around 2005, very few pairs ended up at US outlets . I beat mine up pretty bad for work, I either threw them away or they're sitting in the garage somewhere at my moms house. If I find them I'll take a pic of the tag here's an old pic with a rear view of them

Hello guys. I am usually a UK 9 (U.S. 10) in Nike air max 90 and all other Nike airs UK 9 is my TTS. But I will be ordering the am 95 og neons this week online and I want to make sure I get the right size. Should I get UK 9 or go up 0.5? I have read all the comments and some are saying get TTs and som are saying go up 0.5? I d not want them to be tight around the toe area.

I'm not sure which size to go for and as I am ordering online I do not want to order the wrong size as if I have to return them the correct size will prob be sold out. What is the general consensus and can anyone give me a distinctive answer. I wish the had both the UK 9 and UK 9.5 in stores so I could try them on before buying but they don't.

I look forward to your responses.

Cool.

I'M HOPING THAT NIKE MOVING THE DATE BACK FOR THE GREEDYS MEANS THAT THEY ARE PRODUCING MORE PAIRS FOR THE U.S. RELEASE...WISHFUL THINKING. HOLLA...

CED B.

Slates are a confirmed release for August 6th on NDC and in Nike stores.

Would advise to those who don't like messed up boxes to avoid ordering from Footaction and wait for this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom