OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by ekREV

i went to sheikh's yesterday and they had the slates...i was excited for the release then i saw them in person and was not happy. like, jfied23 said, the coloring is all wrong. decided to buy the neon's instead...

yea i saw the slates at sheikhs today they look alright, ill problly get them for less than retail later on. something is off on them.  they also had the cool mints.  ill just wait for the comets

The "Reverse Grapes" or Charcoal/Purple/Teal 95s are dropping in July...

http://www.kixandthecity....95-charcoal-purple-teal/

2hi5vd3.jpg

Slates have hit stores. I grabbed my pair today from Footaction (without discount 
sick.gif
) at White Marsh, MD. Didn't see them at Towson or Annapolis but I got to imagine soon. Look awesome in person
pimp.gif

It's the Over all mold of the 95's that got me excited with these. The colors are by far some of my favs like the neon, comets and laser blues, but they would be nothing with out that Nice Plump impression at the front portion of the shoe. Recent 95's have been so flat looking. If you compare a display pare of 2010 neons/ or the other new color in blue/white/silver to the orange or whatever older one that still sitting on the shelf you can see the difference immediately. Just check the toe area

Anybody wanna hook up some Slate's a la Swoosh? I paid near retail for the Neon's and regret dropping that much cash for em.

Back
Top Bottom