OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

What was the name of the air max trainer that had the bulldog on the bottom? I loved those but they didnt retro any good colorways atleast i dont think only saw that tan colorway

COULD BE THE AIR TRAINER MAX '97

You sir are correct. Nike retro'd them a few years ago. A couple OG CWs and a few other CWs.

The bubble was lacking though......
Here's an old pic of my pair.

i wouldnt count on that, reseller are deff gonna use their bots to scoop them up for resell
prob true...which is sad because it seems there is no value in resell for these.  most ebay prices are set to where the seller barely breaks even.  its been like that for over a month now.  

prices go up after ppl waiting for the US release all strike out. good luck everyone tomorrow, not sure why there isn't a seperate thread for these. must cop x 2 pair in the AM

Last edited:
:lol: its so weird to see your pics with long pants... I usually identify your pics by the tats. Greedys are so clean :smokin

Does anybody know if you are able to order an item off the SNKRS app and then contact nike later on to apply a discount code? Like is that a thing or will they deny it

Back
Top Bottom