OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Not sure if available or not, but on SNKRS app I'm seeing Stussys in 9.5-10 in blue, 6-11.5 in olive, and 6-11 in black.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the air max 95 tongue on this Chicago am 90?

i really wanted those stussys but that price is a a no go. I just cant get wit it.

They were expensive had to pay reseller prices for the greens (£210) got the blues for retail.

Managed to win a raffle for some yeezys so treated myself already sold the yeezys via ebay. I think there so ugly.

Thinking of getting a used pair of neon 95's. Also want to get something from reshoevn8r to clean them up abit. Is there a product from then or any other brand that works well on the inside? To get any smells/ dirt off?

Last edited:
Thinking of getting a used pair of neon 95's. Also want to get something from reshoevn8r to clean them up abit. Is there a product from then or any other brand that works well on the inside? To get any smells/ dirt off?

I use Angelus cleaner. A deep clean would also help eliminate odor.

Just got my black Stussys and am really enjoying them--so much so that I would like to double up on this release. Anyone know where I could cop a pair of blue or blacks for retail (or less) in 9.5? Or any chance of another restock on NDC? Thanks! 

Last edited:
Just got my black Stussys and am really enjoying them--so much so that I would like to double up on this release. Anyone know where I could cop a pair of blue or blacks for retail (or less) in 9.5? Or any chance of another restock on NDC? Thanks! 

Nice just need the blacks to finish the pack, hard to get any colors but the blue in the UK

Back
Top Bottom