OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

538416_203538416-203.jpg
538416-203_02.jpg
538416-203_03.jpg
538416-203_04.jpg

538416-203
Really really feeling these

I just wish they make neon OG in ultra essential model.

Which they will never do

Because

A. Consumers don't like them. Consumers like OG construction

B. Why not let you buy a pair every 10 years? If you keep a pair for 20 years they lose $160 per customer

Never posted in this thread, but I know it's alot of the same crowd as AM1, 97 threads. I've been selling off my ultra boost's to UPGRADE to more classic, and IMO, more appealing shoes. Just ordered a pair of Slates (my first 95.s). It seems that every c/w is hard to find in my sz (15), so to get these for a fair price, I'm super excited.

it's funny to see how brands deal with excluvity depends to different markets or countries. Here in France AM95 lovers are torn apart about this pair as its a JD exclusive and JD is actually considered as one of the worst firm among the shoe game

Never posted in this thread, but I know it's alot of the same crowd as AM1, 97 threads. I've been selling off my ultra boost's to UPGRADE to more classic, and IMO, more appealing shoes. Just ordered a pair of Slates (my first 95.s). It seems that every c/w is hard to find in my sz (15), so to get these for a fair price, I'm super excited.

You just made me decide to wear my Air Max 95 armory navy(Yankee) tomorrow.... check tomorrow's weather.... no rain! Can wear polyurethanes!!

Plus
Tomorrow morning will excercise in my Air Max Uptempo 95s.

Sometimes too many shoes is troublesome

I also have Air Max 1 Pinnacle black
Might wear Pinnacle black in the morning, Ynakee 95 in the afternoon

And tomorrow my Jordan 11 Pure Plat lows

You just made me decide to wear my Air Max 95 armory navy(Yankee) tomorrow.... check tomorrow's weather.... no rain! Can wear polyurethanes!!

Plus
Tomorrow morning will excercise in my Air Max Uptempo 95s.

Sometimes too many shoes is troublesome

I also have Air Max 1 Pinnacle black
Might wear Pinnacle black in the morning, Ynakee 95 in the afternoon

And tomorrow my Jordan 11 Pure Plat lows
Why are you wearing so many shoes in one day?

I do the same thing...Personally, I wear steel toes for 40-50 hours a week. So, on the weekends, I rotate between 3 or 4 pairs myself. If I could wear them all day, everyday I would probably stick to 1 pair, but who knows?

dragicon dragicon said it all

^ if you don't use it, you lose it!
If you dont use it, they will be come crumbling nightmares in 10 years

I do the same thing...Personally, I wear steel toes for 40-50 hours a week. So, on the weekends, I rotate between 3 or 4 pairs myself. If I could wear them all day, everyday I would probably stick to 1 pair, but who knows?
I wear steel toe boots 8 hours every 2 weeks, most of the time my boss does not complain about me wearing sneakers so I wear as much as I want

Who knows 3 years down the road I might be wearing steel toes all day?
Or my boss might think I should wear patent leather dress shoes all day.

Just hope that Jordan brand produces steel toes that satify ASTM spec! Otherwise I will have to wear contracted steel toes.

BTW my steel toes are Timberlands........ and they stink, I dont know how to clean them

dragicon dragicon said it all

Just hope that Jordan brand produces steel toes that satify ASTM spec! Otherwise I will have to wear contracted steel toes.

BTW my steel toes are Timberlands........ and they stink, I dont know how to clean them

They already do, check out the retro line..

Back
Top Bottom