OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

27893818_1869719876381104_1310974999724556288_n.jpg

2018 release
Definitely need a pair

The OG Neon release still isn't showing up on SNKRS or any of the foot apps here stateside. Are there any sites in the US with the OG Neon listed as an upcoming release? Right now we're just going off a few screen shots and blog posts but no retailers confirming the actual release.

I think GMT looks great, but it is just the beginning of 98's new releases so...

From the back 2018 looks better, won't cop as my 2015's still fresh but I guess many people would buy as it was made in Vietnam again, I remember a lot of people was complaining about 95 made in China...

It is funny to see when Nike decide to make bigger bubbles at the front of the shoe, they also make less at the back...
Well I only allow one 98 in my closet
So

Gold GMT on discount, or possible future black gold 98s. 15% discount will do. 20% discount preferred.

I have 4 pairs of 97s.... too many same type sneakers

I’m very, very satisfied with my “Yankee” Armory Navy AM95.

Cleanest of cleans.
7ABB73F6-0ECE-4850-8182-9E4558B8A91B.jpeg

Last edited:
can’t wait for neons. I got rid of them recently so I’m happy to add them back to the collection

I have 4 pairs of 97s.... too many same type sneakers
I’m very, very satisfied with my “Yankee” Armory Navy AM95.
Cleanest of cleans.
I can understand, I am interested in 98 but I feel like 95 and 97 were more innovative.

Yes, nice colorway.

I love 95 in maroon, khaki, don't know why but it rocks with this model especially, 95 are massive in a good way. Glad the hype is now about 98 so 95 very easy to cop ^^

Since 2015 I can't imagine how much colorways Nike dropped...

Wow, it's a damn near replication; pretty amazing. Here's what I see in the new version:

- Slight darker grey (on box as well).
- Slight banana toe but may be angle.
- Size diff of air in toe and heel, though that may be production variation or angle.
- Slightly higher height in the back.

Wonder how the PSI was done; are they softer? Also wonder what other shoes will be produced in Vietnam; any Jordans?

Without a side by side comparison, these versions are pretty freak'n identical at a quick glance.

Wow, it's a damn near replication; pretty amazing. Here's what I see in the new version:

- Slight darker grey (on box as well).
- Slight banana toe but may be angle.
- Size diff of air in toe and heel, though that may be production variation or angle.
- Slightly higher height in the back.

Wonder how the PSI was done; are they softer? Also wonder what other shoes will be produced in Vietnam; any Jordans?

Without a side by side comparison, these versions are pretty freak'n identical at a quick glance.
AM90 and pre 2017 AM1

Latest Air 180 retro was vietnam. Quality is BAD BAD BAD.

Back
Top Bottom