OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

good looking out by dude @NipseyRustle for copping this tee for me. fiery!
AmTee.jpg

Just a digression :

UK sizing is more logical than US sizing as Women are concerned, and we can all understand this by watching this picture

uk sizing.jpg

UK8=US9, and yes, people on NT used to tell us a US10.5 in Women's size is like a US9 in Men's size.
UK sizing seem to take care more about inches than scales according which gender you are...

EDIT : A lot of 95 for 95 £ on SoleHeaven + you can gain points, and if you do, you can grab it for 65 £...I was able to grab one for 160 euros, but as I know prices are better in pounds, I choose the Jack Flag and it turns into 95 £, adding to this my reward of 30£, you got it for 65£.
And I have 40 euros on my PayPal account because of some websites I used to shop online...So I can buy a 95 for about 85 euros (because I have to pay shipment taxes if I only grab one)...

And I'm still hesitating :rofl:

For air max day

7CEA4F95-E459-4E53-9EF8-68384A93AF77.jpeg
Well I have to say Im not unhappy about not getting these 95s anymore

That giraffe toebox trident sticks out too much from the whole shoe.
I appreciate your picture

And definitely 95 > 1 in theory, any spec. Everybody that saw pics said AM1 > AM95, and said “are these AM1 for women?”

Not even sure what the solution is..... but doesn’t look as great as I imagined

My homie holding AM1s he won for me..... I’ll need a on foot pic to decide whether I’ll wear it or put in clear box for demo.

And both shoes black box value dropped significantly.

Welp...no 95 neon surprise drop for Air Max Day today. Would suspect if these do release at some point this year it will be an announced release date rather than a surprise drop. The waiting game begins again....
Nice name
I think I hear tuebocharger wastegate BOV hissing

Oh wait
The sound come from my leaking Air Maxes

Last edited:
Welp...no 95 neon surprise drop for Air Max Day today. Would suspect if these do release at some point this year it will be an announced release date rather than a surprise drop. The waiting game begins again....
Nike dropping the ball once again. I had my wallet ready for a 10am surprise.

i'm betting on a release in April or summer June/July.

Back
Top Bottom