OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

They need to hurry up and give us the neons.
i think you will need to wait another 1.5 years before they will get released for all regions, its already not the first time that nike releases region exlcusives for the neons, in 2005 before the transition to the small air units JD Sports got the pre-hoa neon AM95 release, that was the last AM95 neon with the big air unit, that version is ultra rare and in 2009 japan got the limited edition post hoa neon 95s with the same hoa insole as the 2005 release, there are now no other options for you now then paying resale for the 2018 neons i think
https://sneakernews.com/2009/01/20/nike-air-max-95-classic-le-neon/

i think you will need to wait another 1.5 years before they will get released for all regions, its already not the first time that nike releases region exlcusives for the neons, in 2005 before the transition to the small air units JD Sports got the pre-hoa neon AM95 release, that was the last AM95 neon with the big air unit, that version is ultra rare and in 2009 japan got the limited edition post hoa neon 95s with the same hoa insole as the 2005 release, there are now no other options for you now then paying resale for the 2018 neons i think
https://sneakernews.com/2009/01/20/nike-air-max-95-classic-le-neon/
Thanks for the information. I guess I’ll just have to wait for another year and change then, I’m not trying to drop $460 for the 2018 neons in my size.

9/15
20180902004612.jpg

and a matching air max plus
20180902004310.jpg

women.jpg

Some Women's dope colorways

If anyone got news about a realease on Nike's website for NRG one, or have bought them and got some pictures, I would be interested...

Can perfectly see these ones with some Jordan jacket in wool they used to release a few years ago
COLLAGE.jpg

Nike please release them soon on your official website...:wink:

Did the black grapes ever actually release? I remember seeing pics years ago and fell in love, but never found them anywhere.
Sneaker News wrote an article about them at the time, in January 2014, but I started buying Air Max 95 only for the 20 years of the model so I have never seen them on any websites for buying, and never in real life too...

So I decided to buy the Grapes even though I was prefering the Black Grapes and I prefer their shades of grey than the Ueno ones. Maybe because it is more rare. Or because I prefer the black net.

Now wondering if the Grapes got something to do with the Charlotte Hornets when I see them in black...

Back
Top Bottom