OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

They're teasing at this point.

20181013224046.jpg
Can’t completely blame them not a bad business idea :lol: they making sure they getting their moneys worth before they give us the OGs because they know people are impatient

Anyone have experience with this? These are the 2015s - they’re barely worn (flawless everywhere else) but after cleaning a small stain once, they got oddly yellow (like aggressive oxidation) on the white mesh. I can’t seem to clean em. Tried normal soap and water, Jason mark, oxyclean. Open to suggestions!

Thanks NT fam.

23B33F0F-76AE-4D30-BBD1-5ECBBC4502CE.jpeg

Anyone have experience with this? These are the 2015s - they’re barely worn (flawless everywhere else) but after cleaning a small stain once, they got oddly yellow (like aggressive oxidation) on the white mesh. I can’t seem to clean em. Tried normal soap and water, Jason mark, oxyclean. Open to suggestions!

Thanks NT fam.

Those sat in the sun too long

Thanks NT fam.

So I clean the exact same pair all the time and unless you completely submerge the shoe and rinse them THOROUGHLY any excess soap or cleaning solution will make the mesh yellow (ie your pair). My advice would be hit them with oxy clean stain remover spray, rub it in with the Jason markk brush, let sit for 8 minuets and then wash them with a SMALL amount of tide rinsing THOROUGHLY afterwards and you should be golden. Use the spin cycle to dry them then stuff the toes with clean dry cloth/towel to restore original shape.

Also let dry in doors in front of a fan. Sunlight will do damage as mentioned.

Last edited:

Thanks NT fam.

Washing machine method. Go.

Did I miss the KRSS drop?

I've been trying to keep an eye out for it along side everything else and didn't notice it but now I'm seeing sites partially sold out (need a UK10.5 or UK11)

Did I miss the KRSS drop?

I've been trying to keep an eye out for it along side everything else and didn't notice it but now I'm seeing sites partially sold out (need a UK10.5 or UK11)
They're sitting on NDC (US)

Not to sound dumb but I know what KOTH is, what does KRSS stand for? I know it's the safaris just don't know what the letters stand for.

Back
Top Bottom