OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Happy Halloween NT!

70F342CC-E605-4B18-9B63-6B202F472086.jpeg

Last edited:
Do 95s typically require a break-in period? Haven’t worn a pair in over a decade until recently. The soles are super firm and seem to have absolutely zero give to them. Does that change with wear, sort of like the AM97, or that’s standard fit?

I’m a 46 year old father of 4 , ain’t nobody got time for that lol

I feel this reply strongly lol.

Comfort is primary for me. If a shoe isn't comfortable, I don't want it no matter how in love w the look I may be. Sucks in this particular instance b/c I was starting to see other cws worth considering. Money saved for now.

Am I the only one to find 95 comfortable ? Heavy, keeping you warm, with a good drop shot and comfortable. The perfect shoe when it's cold but it doesn't rain or snow :s I guess you all miss old bubbles but for wearing 95 for only a few years and having a few old ones, I prefer the new one. Even the sizing, the whole thing. Maybe all depends of what we started from, old or new bubbles...

Am I the only one to find 95 comfortable ? Heavy, keeping you warm, with a good drop shot and comfortable. The perfect shoe when it's cold but it doesn't rain or snow :s I guess you all miss old bubbles but for wearing 95 for only a few years and having a few old ones, I prefer the new one. Even the sizing, the whole thing. Maybe all depends of what we started from, old or new bubbles...

I’m with you. I find them comfortable. I just swapped in one of my fyknit maxes insoles, and like to wear them in the winter time. They are tanks.

I’ve never experienced the OGs but they are decent not completely uncomfortable but I don’t get the brick feeling everyone else is talking about I do wish I was old enough to know how the OGs (I was only 3 in 95) felt though not just these but the whole air max line 1,light , 180,90, BW 91,93,94,95,96,97,98,TN,and deluxe

There is a new white ID on the member shop now. You can’t change the colors, but the materials are quite customizable.

55A68001-379F-460C-8167-35D94EA07402.png

Back
Top Bottom