OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

How did you find a donor? Hesitant to wear my Brazil and Evolution Pack 95s before there's a chance the midsole will crack as I walk in them.
I was looking at this thinking to myself that I never knew the bubble was volt

I was just thinking about this shoe yesterday

never was able to get them...had the white which is decent but doesn't compare to this color

How did you find a donor? Hesitant to wear my Brazil and Evolution Pack 95s because there's a chance the midsole will crack as I walk in them.

I found some DS random GRs off GOAT. GOAT has a lot of GRs below retail so its a good source for donors. The true color of the OG bubble is the same as the lining. I doubt there's a donor out there with an exact color match and the volt donor was within my budget so I went for it. I copped these DS Green Monsters with the intent of making them wearable again and it worked out.

Essential Worker Design ozboi ozboi
IMG_8771.PNG

Lawd those green monsters had me VEXED back in the day--couldn't find a sz 11.5 anywhere! I even had a fund set aside for them if I ever ran across them lol. Never happened although I did track down a pair of the whites at the outlets (back when phone orders were a thing).

Ordered my first NBY AM95s designs! Rakuten went up to 10% CB, so I finally pulled the trigger.

BART (Bay Area Rapid Transport)
BART95.png

IMG_8741.PNG

Ultraman: Planning to dye the Air Units Yellow like Ultraman's eyes
IMG_7829.JPG

IMG_8763.PNG

R2-D2: I think this will be my third NBY with this design inspiration! lol
R2D295.png

IMG_8746.PNG

Lawd those green monsters had me VEXED back in the day--couldn't find a sz 11.5 anywhere! I even had a fund set aside for them if I ever ran across them lol. Never happened although I did track down a pair of the whites at the outlets (back when phone orders were a thing).
Yeah man, same here. I was on the hunt for a 12 for YEARS... a few years later I was in Japan and met Hommyo and we were discussing it and he told me that he worked on the shoe and knew for a fact that the largest size ever produced was a US11. Haven't looked ever since.

The Unlocked NBY option was taken off NDC :/

It was CLUTCH that I added the following design to the cart a few days ago and was able to put in the order even after they took them down. I hope it actually gets completed!

Deku95.png

IMG_8759.PNG

I've observed that if you add a design to the cart before specific options or even the whole model is taken off, you can still process the order. From my experiences, the few designs (around eight?) that I've ordered under those circumstances were eventually completely fulfilled.

Last edited:
They're a different a set of options offered to all Nike Members. You just need to have a Nike account to access them.

Back
Top Bottom