OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Why is the Nike logo lower on this one?
xxxx-dc1934-400-106-png.2642826

Great question

Am I bugging or what? I've tried ID'ing anything Volt 95's inspired , but I do not see Volt as an option on anything AM95 related. What am I missing? Is it A Euro/Members swoosh acct only thing or what? Please guise show me the way...

Am I bugging or what? I've tried ID'ing anything Volt 95's inspired , but I do not see Volt as an option on anything AM95 related. What am I missing? Is it A Euro/Members swoosh acct only thing or what? Please guise show me the way...
I made some white and volt 95sa couple of days ago. I'm in the states. You have to log in to your account. Volt options are still available.
Screenshot_20200907-202511_Nike.jpg

I made some white and volt 95sa couple of days ago. I'm in the states. You have to log in to your account. Volt options are still available.
Screenshot_20200907-202511_Nike.jpg

Thx bro...it was in front of me this whole time I was just checking the other cheaper option. Was playing around and it's either Neon air bags w/o neon lace loops and vice versa....how did you pull it off where you have both lace loops and air bags neon?? Either way I might get me a pair regardless kinda an homage to the real deal

Thx bro...it was in front of me this whole time I was just checking the other cheaper option. Was playing around and it's either Neon air bags w/o neon lace loops and vice versa....how did you pull it off where you have both lace loops and air bags neon?? Either way I might get me a pair regardless kinda an homage to the real deal

I think that means it's out of stock, was trying to make a comet red but there's no more gym red air bags :frown:

Does Everyone have the same privileges to make colors ?

Yes

Maybe youre looking at the normal “byYou” options. Normally when you search for air max 95 there will also be an “unlocked byYou” option which should have The Volt option.

If that doesnt work them volt isn’t available in your area.

You only option is to have someone from somewhere else build them for you and send them to you.

Can’t decide which version to keep for my Ultraman design... which would you choose if you could only choose one; the Yellow Swooshed pair or the Silver?

E9E39A29-6530-44DF-A5AD-D3D55F04851F.jpeg

I didn’t like how the yellow dye looked on my practice beater pair’s beaters air unit, so I opted for another design with a Yellow Swoosh for Ultraman’s “eyes” instead. The design with the Yellow Swoosh is more true to the inspiration, but the Silver Swoosh looks better to me.

Did anyone get the laser blue 95's and can post a pic of them? I want to see an in hand photo of them before I cop them to see what the toe shape looks like in person. Added a pic for reference.
Screenshot_20200903-154225_Nike.jpg
C8BE01C6-2AB1-4EE0-B639-FF6876A9E375.jpeg

taken with flash on

just a heads up a lot of sizes that are sold out on Nike are on StockX for surprisingly Like 40 under retail currently(mixed sizes not all) so I’d suggest go that route to save some money before they gone

C8BE01C6-2AB1-4EE0-B639-FF6876A9E375.jpeg

taken with flash on

just a heads up a lot of sizes that are sold out on Nike are on StockX for surprisingly Like 40 under retail currently(mixed sizes not all) so I’d suggest go that route to save some money before they gone
Hmm thanks for posting a pic. I ordered a pair on NDC this past weekend. They should be here in the next couple of days. I'm not 100% sold on them tho.

Opened up my front door to get some vitamin d from the sun (I work from home) to see my laser blue 95's got delivered a day early. I wasn't 100% sold on them at first but in hand, I really like them.
20200909_144227.jpg

These are growing on me more and more - I still want the crystal blues but damn these becoming harder to avoid.

Back
Top Bottom