OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I mean, if they really wanted to maximize profits... allow us to build nearly the OG neons on NikeID. Then release the OG Neon color way a few months later... Then a half year later, rerelease the OG Neon with larger airbags and a $40 increase. I would buy all three :smh:
I was with you until you said $40 increase.

Yeah i found out about the lace loop/air bag thing a week ago.

Tried to make a pair with a black tongue “mita’ style and it wouldnt let me.

Very annoying.

Silly really, they do it to stop you making neons, probably so you buy neons, but most people that make these would probably but neons as well. So theyre missing out on sales.

Typical nike dummage.
I wish I could edit the "air max" tab on the tongue. I felt like a dummy looking for an hour for anything lol

Another Neon variation (volt bubble and grey lace loops with volt tongue top:

95idvolt2.JPG

Just arrived! This was supposed to arrive last week. Toe box is a bit effed up though!

Attachments

• 428B73E0-4278-417E-9B17-08C84023DA12.jpeg
    428B73E0-4278-417E-9B17-08C84023DA12.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 5D81D7C0-5B2D-488E-A6BB-4748C41980E8.jpeg
    5D81D7C0-5B2D-488E-A6BB-4748C41980E8.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 156
  • FD0B5BB9-1248-4F2D-8061-D0156E7CDA38.jpeg
    FD0B5BB9-1248-4F2D-8061-D0156E7CDA38.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 245
Does the metallic silver 3m option for backtab and tongue overlay look good? Is that what the 2015 AM95 Neón had?

Thinking of going for that with the above volt Neon variation.

Does the metallic silver 3m option for backtab and tongue overlay look good? Is that what the 2015 AM95 Neón had?

Thinking of going for that with the above volt Neon variation.

Not sure. But I’ll be ordering both of my revised designs with it. Just waiting on Rakuten to be at least 8% Cashback before I do lol

I might just have to steal this from you for my first NBY.

Do these color options usually sell out quickly?

Go for it! This is the pair I ordered, and with leather upper layers instead of suede. Wanted to get some durable wet-weather beaters, and hoping the leather is decent (for that $200 price). As far as options selling out, there is no "usual" with ID stuff lately. Sometimes it goes quick, sometimes they stick around. Seems like they hang around longer if they're not patterns or unique materials, but who knows any more.

The detailing on the Denham joints is flames :nthat:

Prices on StockX are hovering around the $260s. Yall think prices will eventually go up again? Thinking of pulling the trigger while people are still getting their pairs and unloading for that lunch money.

The detailing on the Denham joints is flames :nthat:

Prices on StockX are hovering around the $260s. Yall think prices will eventually go up again? Thinking of pulling the trigger while people are still getting their pairs and unloading for that lunch money.

Really considering this being the first pair I ever pay resale for. My size is hovering at $230-$250 depending on size, sometimes dipping below. I REALLY wanted this pair, but I don' t know if I can bring myself to do it. Y'all posting these pictures isn't helping my self control.

Really considering this being the first pair I ever pay resale for. My size is hovering at $230-$250 depending on size, sometimes dipping below. I REALLY wanted this pair, but I don' t know if I can bring myself to do it. Y'all posting these pictures isn't helping my self control.
I hear you. OG colorblocking with "better" (unique?) materials. And no reason why you couldn't wear for a while and sell via GOAT or something to get $$ back if you regret your purchase.. not like these will tank in value.

1601482652882.png

1601482674547.png

Buy denhams now while prices are low. These are bespoke level quality for around 230$ no brainer imo
i'm not sure if I should say thank you or...:emoji_middle_finger:

I lobbed a couple of best offer that probably won't be accepted and then decided I'll just pass if not accepted once I realized the light denim mudguard is on the medial side of the shoe

but now you might be pulling me back in with that comment and I shouldn't spend the money right now

Back
Top Bottom