OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

MAN WHAT??!!

:rofl:

This might be a new low for Nike. Who is asking for stuff like this?:lol:
Another typical BS move by Nike and they’ll also be releasing NDSTRKT AF-1??? Man, stop that nonsense and just Retro the OG Ndestrukt.... BTW, am I the only one that can’t really figure out why they are calling it as NDSTRKT AM95? Thought they were for the sports played at outside (outdoor hoops, grass hockeys or so).

nike really thought the were up to something right there..... Lol if Nike was really serious about the environment they have to stop with these unnecessary spin offs smh

So we know nothing about this Neon release in terms of changes, shape, etc? So weird. I'm not a '95 expert compared to other shoe OG details, but I found the 2015s quite satisfying and mine are sill in near perfect condition. Unless it's a night and day diff like he latest Infrared 90s, I'll probably pass on this release....but super interested to see the actual details!
It will be the same as all the other ‘95s that have released recently.

Nike are you kidding me with that garbage? For crying out loud it’s the 25th anniversary for the Air Max 95, show the sneaker some proper respect and release what we all want and thats the OG Neon 95s with the og style air bubbles.

^ Nah..., it’s ¥24,200 which is approx. $232. But still, it’s insanely expensive considering that those Denham 95 was only ¥20,000 (don’t know whether it includes 10% tax tho).

Green laces are a must......
Screenshot_20201118-233339_Change Color.jpg

i just did the conversion out of my head thats why it isnt accurate
Guess your head were using the conversion rate when the yen was much stronger. I miss those days when $1 was less than ¥90.... Now, it’s over ¥110, so it’s gotta be little cheaper than $242 (which is JPY retail divided by 100) tho.

Back
Top Bottom