OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

The 2020 neon 95s are on eBay? Can you aware me with a PM? I was looking and didn’t see them.

EDIT

Nvm my bad. Just realized you’re talking about a different pair.
Lol it's all good. Doubt we will see that for the Neons but maybe we can get back to the old eBay days one day :lol:

L from SNS, waiting on End

I'm hoping SNKRS comes through for me

Link to most US foot sites releasing Neons - Surprised they dont have Hibbets on there

263C247A-A134-4053-8D3B-EFA75548766C.jpeg

Jimmy Jazz in the Bx doin raffles 🙄. Hopefully this won't be a hassle to cop. Smh

This is probably one if not the only "Runner" that has always been a hood staple.... remember the the OG's and I believe the 98?! Re-retro(could be wrong) but yea ... remember all the D-boys going hard with these...hood rats LOVE these also...so it's not a surprise. Gonna be up and early posted @ Queens Center Mall if that doesn't work which I highly doubt cuz of the storm Jamaica is da fall back . Hopefully we all eat , good luck to all the brethren!

This is probably one if not the only "Runner" that has always been a hood staple.... remember the the OG's and I believe the 98?! Re-retro(could be wrong) but yea ... remember all the D-boys going hard with these...hood rats LOVE these also...so it's not a surprise.
i love the gangster image from the 95s

Man why everybody trying to do raffles for these ??

It only makes people that don't even want them go after them IMO

This.. I legit entered none. I felt these are like the 90's so it shouldnt be THAT od to grab. Now I'm starting to get annoyed at the thought that these mongrels really made minimal amounts of these f'ing shoes knowing dudes been starving for them since 2016.

Trying for 2 but really need 1.

This thread has been moving like crazy recently, I think there are a lot of demand for these. I’m not expecting them to be easy :smh:

there’s only one footlocker in my area that is doing reservations for these.... and it’s a 40 min drive from my house.

Finishline by me said it’s FCFS and that they got a grip of pairs so I ain’t too worried. Entered flx raffles for champs and FTL too. If I don’t hit then I’ll be disappointed but not surprised.

Last edited:
Hit another pair on size this morning but damn that 207 hard to swallow for these. Basically resell prices. Smh. Forgot to pull my entry last night.

Missed on every raffle as imagined. Already prepared for my entrance to the resell table tomorrow morning :rofl:

This.. I legit entered none. I felt these are like the 90's so it shouldnt be THAT od to grab. Now I'm starting to get annoyed at the thought that these mongrels really made minimal amounts of these f'ing shoes knowing dudes been starving for them since 2016.

Trying for 2 but really need 1.

Not much of a choice when there is one store in your country that will sell them and they do a raffle.

My local just did a call to secure a pair and pickup time type deal. Had to pass cause the dude right before me locked the 12 and I didn’t wanna size up all the way to a 13. :rolleyes

cool that they do that tho.

Back
Top Bottom