OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Seriously considering these...

NIKE-AIR-MAX-95-JACQUARD-TRIPLE-BLUE.jpg

Colorway is insane.

^
Hopefully that pair releases in the US. Haven't bought a pair of 95's since the neons were out many moons ago.

I might have to bite on the Euro black grapes, because I highly doubt they ever come out here in the U.S. Is it anything I should worry about buying thing from overseas custom wise?

i saw these in person today..man..these are tough imo..

i was never a fan of air max 95..i am not interested in the city pack at all...but i liked these very much...i will probably get a pair(they did not have my size available yet).

the materials are very good..the sides are good quality leathers while the front part of the toebox is like textile or something..and mesh on the upper part of the shoe..also, the interior is leather...and the retail price in europe is 200euros.....too much :S

and my avatar matches the cw :tongue: just noticed:tongue:

Last edited:
the interior is leather...and the retail price in europe is 200euros.....too much :S
where did you saw them for 200 euro ?? that shop must want them to stay in their inventory to collect dust tho
laugh.gif

nobody will buy them for that price, 170 euro is the max price what they can ask

everything what is above that amount is just not reasonable imo
mean.gif

Last edited:

where did you saw them for 200 euro ?? that shop must want them to stay in their inventory to collect dust tho
laugh.gif

nobody will buy them for that price, 170 euro is the max price what they can ask

mean.gif

well i think is the retail price for them in greece...the specific store has the standard eu prices in all sneakers...you can walk in and get jordan breds for 130euros(that's is a fact..)..there is no point to put such price tag for a shoe that will probably sit there forever..i think nike is responsible. i have not seen official prices from nike  yet. 

i have to say that they look very nice though!

well i think is the retail price for them in greece...the specific store has the standard eu prices in all sneakers...you can walk in and get jordan breds for 130euros(that's is a fact..)..there is no point to put such price tag for a shoe that will probably sit there forever..i think nike is responsible. i have not seen official prices from nike  yet. 

i have to say that they look very nice though!
damn !!!! here in west europe the 95s cost around the 160 euro and the bred 4s are around the 160-170

and i thought that the 97s what cost 170-180 euro in italy was expensive

damn !!!! here in west europe the 95s cost around the 160 euro and the bred 4s are around the 160-170

and i thought that the 97s what cost 170-180 euro in italy was expensive
i m located in greece bro.. :wink:

air max 95 170euros

air max 97 190euros(silver) 180euros the rest

jordan 1 high 130euros all

standard prices for greece...funny thing is that i remember a pair of air max total max uptempo in niktestore(Spain) costed 180euros and in greek nikestore 280...(it was a release 2-3years ago if i m not mistaking)

i m located in greece bro.. :wink:

air max 95 170euros

air max 97 190euros(silver) 180euros the rest

jordan 1 high 130euros all

standard prices for greece...funny thing is that i remember a pair of air max total max uptempo in niktestore(Spain) costed 180euros and in greek nikestore 280...(it was a release 2-3years ago if i m not mistaking)
wow 280 euro for ATM uptempo is insane !!!!
eek.gif

that is even higher priced than

the nike foamposites and the lebrons here in west europe

and those kicks are already mad expensive

with their 250-260 euro pricetag

Last edited:

laugh.gif

mean.gif

told you about price..200euros in greek nikestore..while in uk is 130pounds..=159euros..

told you about price..200euros in greek nikestore..while in uk is 130pounds..=159euros..
Greek sneaker prices are really a rip off imo
mean.gif

i always thought that sneaker prices in EU are almost the same in every country within the EU

thanx for showing me that is just not the case for every country
wink.gif

Last edited:

Greek sneaker prices are really a rip off imo
mean.gif

i always thought that sneaker prices in EU are almost the same in every country within the EU

thanx for showing me that is just not the case for every country
wink.gif

some of them are..but not for every shoe model..

and if you compare it now that the basic salary for someone without working experience is 350euros/month.......

some of them are..but not for every shoe model..

and if you compare it now that the basic salary for someone without working experience is 350euros/month.......
they pay people 350 euro in greece ??
mean.gif

here in the netherlands the minimum wage is 1000 euro
sick.gif

how can people live with so small amount of money, thats just crazy

Found this on Ebay

These turned out really nice
what size is this, I was looking at these also. Was hoping they would eventually get a US release date, because the price with shipping is steep for some 95's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom