OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

fauck need a restock bad.

size wise, folks able to fit same size AM95 as their AM1 size? I've given up on a 12.5 so 12 or 13 is my best bet but feel like 13 would be boats

was hoping to flex on da fam on christmas with these og’s but nike’s trippin rn with da slow shipping
2AACEB22-837E-486D-A06C-A6AB8AA18EB2.gif

size wise, folks able to fit same size AM95 as their AM1 size? I've given up on a 12.5 so 12 or 13 is my best bet but feel like 13 would be boats
i would take size 13, going half size down on 95s is not a very good choice imo, and also OG cws like the neons most of the time tend to have slightly more padding compared to the normal am95 releases

Last edited:
i would take size 13, going half size down on 95s is not a very good choice imo, and also OG cws like the neons most of the time tend have slightly more padding compared to the normal am95 releases
I agree. I’m a 12 in most air maxes but I got .5 size up in 95s and 97s. If I can’t get a 12.5 going with a 13 and a thicker insole/socks will accommodate the space

Are the IDs comfortable, or flat out bricks?
tbh i dont know, last week i received my 2 designs from the UK and i only tried them on to see if they fit, i still have some wearable am95s with the the big air units those are mega comfortable like if you are walking on marshmellows but the current 95s dont feel the same when i have tried them on, they are more stiff and hard nothing like the pre 2005 releases but on the other hand they are constructed entirely different than the old skool releases

Wear same size in these y’all just be telling ur feet to grow and shrink for shoes .. if u can’t get ur size on to the next lol . It’s not that serious

fauck need a restock bad.

go with the 13

I size up from a 14 to a 15. I have 95s in both sizes and the difference isn't visibly noticeable but feels so much better in the larger size.

I’ve been wearing my 2020 pair non stop. To me these are just as comfy as any 95 I’ve worn. Keep in mind I never owned the 2015 neon that people say are bricks.
Anyone else been wearing their pair lots?

256CB7AC-AE56-4E2E-8A72-FD19EE507181.jpeg
Been wearing mine none stop too since I got them. I had the Solar Reds from 2018 and these feel a lot better to me.

The craftsmanship on my pair was not great.

Not sure how I feel about the yellow vs volt...kinda missing that little touch of green.

my pair is due to arrive on christmas eve. weight is one pound. if its just one shoe or an empty box....

got my shipping e-mail during the night, should be here on the 23rd but also got the -mail about the delay as well...so we shall see...

Back
Top Bottom