OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Tripped me out to see the white, smoke gray and red 95s way below retail on StockX and Goat. It’s an OG color way right??? Is there something off or is there really no hype for them?

Last edited:
Wore these the other day..

D33EFD2C-07CB-4E77-BDE3-02C0C417A152.jpeg

:nthat:

Yours are in good condition! What year are those?

I had the original pair back in 1996. But I never got any of the rehashes. I can't even recall what years they were re-released.

Thanks! They’re from 2010, I got them off r/sneakermarket a few years ago for 50 shipped. Super happy with them :smokin

Whattagwan NT Fam,

After seeing the comets(sakuras?) go on deep disco and 95s not falling into the same limelight as AM1s recently do y'all think these Ironstone's could touch decent discount territory also? I think they are absolutely fire but I gotta start exercising my restraint again where I only buy certain pairs when they hit a sale

Whattagwan NT Fam,

After seeing the comets(sakuras?) go on deep disco and 95s not falling into the same limelight as AM1s recently do y'all think these Ironstone's could touch decent discount territory also? I think they are absolutely fire but I gotta start exercising my restraint again where I only buy certain pairs when they hit a sale
Are they sitting?

Thats the indication.

Mine arrived today, pretty nice for modern 95s, as far as bricks are concerned. Cool materials/effect, sort of pre aged. I like.

If theyre sitting maybe, if they aren’t then obviously no.

modzzilla modzzilla I haven't seen em drop stateside yet I think SNKRS drop date is 2/9 so still a little time for some celeb to wear em and then suddenly the hype is through the roof lmao. The pic you dropped looks phenomenal though these are great conceptually love they way they combined a new material to the 95 with a twist on the color blocking we know and love. I kind of get a huf deluxe air max 90 feel with these 95s just off the color palette.

Last edited:
modzzilla modzzilla I haven't seen em drop stateside yet I think SNKRS drop date is 2/9 so still a little time for some celeb to wear em and then suddenly the hype is through the roof lmao. The pic you dropped looks phenomenal though these are great conceptually love they way they combined a new material to the 95 with a twist on the color blocking we know and love. I kind of get a huf deluxe air max 90 feel with these 95s just off the color palette.
Word. Im a 95 semi addict. Anything decent i have to have it, and as you said the concept of these makes them well worth it. One i think people will be peeved they didnt get down the track.

Whattagwan NT Fam,

They're sitting here in the UK, so I can definitely see them hitting sales like the sakuras have.

Just a heads up if anyone in the UK was after a pair you can get 20% off at Footpatrol if you use code BLC436950442

Back
Top Bottom