OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I love these!! White stitching or not. Very dope!!!
2BCA2471-7B53-464E-9D48-B10680426EE8.jpeg

That’s weird they don’t have the gradient option anymore for the lace loops then from what I can see or maybe I’m slow. I wonder if they sold out ? I kept looking at your pair trying to remake and was confused as hell :lol:

That’s weird they don’t have the gradient option anymore for the lace loops then from what I can see or maybe I’m slow. I wonder if they sold out ? I kept looking at your pair trying to remake and was confused as hell :lol:
5EF17E51-4181-45DA-88A1-35A8F70DB0B1.jpeg

Thats my render if it helps. From memory when you do the grey woven its just automatically grey lace loops. As per mine.

Thats my render if it helps. From memory when you do the grey woven its just automatically grey lace loops. As per mine.
JFC thank you thank you I finally figured out that gradient option was in the 2nd Panel option :lol: :smh:

feeling these since I just had to get rid of my neon since they were a half size too small. Hopefully ebates bumps back up to 10-12% soon

neons.png

Some stash inspo'd as well (my grails)

stash2.png

stash1.png

From the unlocked NBY program. Maybe it will help some of you to make up their mind...
Unfortunately, Nike removed the light grey option quite quick, impossible to do a proper black to grey gradient anymore. So I tried the blue one. A "classic" black to white, and a Stash inspired one.
Quality is alright (not great, but alright), if you dig that canvas option of course.
Glue stains easier to notice because of the black sole, but I can deal with it.

CD8E5BA7-111D-469E-BF79-E43CC68723B5.jpeg

From the unlocked NBY program. Maybe it will help some of you to make up their mind...
Unfortunately, Nike removed the light grey option quite quick, impossible to do a proper black to grey gradient anymore. So I tried the blue one. A "classic" black to white, and a Stash inspired one.
Quality is alright (not great, but alright), if you dig that canvas option of course.
Glue stains easier to notice because of the black sole, but I can deal with it.

CD8E5BA7-111D-469E-BF79-E43CC68723B5.jpeg
CotDAMN! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Good job, dude.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom