OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

nike-air-max-95-japanese-scales-dq3979-001.jpg

Tried the code and it’s not working

Koi pair is pretty cool.

$148 + shipping with code "EVERYTHING"

Are 95s the only air max model you guys size up in? I wear TTS in BW and air max 1s but have to size up for 95s.

I don't have the 1/2 up option (size 14 or 15), but yeah...the 95 is the only air max that I go with a 15.
I got two pairs of the recrafted 90s and I thought my true size was too tight but after wearing half size for a while and wearing the 95s, my true to size 90s might have worked out.

I can pull off TTS on AM95s, but it's the pointy toe that bothers me. Especially on a stiffer 95 with a leather toebox or something. Going up a full size works out because it alleviates the pressure on my big toes, while the 95 has a design that isn't prone to heel slip with the extra space. They remind me a lot of the Merrells I used to wear.

AM90 fit me perfectly. 97/98 are a snug 1:1 fit

I'm kind of glad I don't (often) have the option of half sizes...it would probably drive me crazy trying to get the perfect fit.

That’s a good deal
Mercari find and the woman was from a neighboring state so it was a fast transaction. Just meant to be I guess! Market kinda crazy for a used pair let alone a new pair. They looked better than the used pairs I've seen too!

Back
Top Bottom