OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Put in an order for these last night.

0A9D1E91-7296-46DB-9D54-CE9B506DEA22.jpeg

yeah Neons are cold, but the Solars have snuck up on me and got me in the Camel Clutch :wow::wow::wow:
SolarRed.jpg

Man, I wish my Solars still look this clean... Should have doubled up when I had the chance, they were under retail too...

By the way guys, any tips on whitening the mesh again? Mine turned brownish...

Are these the most recent release? How do these fit? I had to go half size up for my beetroots. Only recent 95s I have.
dark suede around the toebox are the 2020 retros. I bought the 2015's in a 13, and I have a slightly wide foot and I generally wear a 12 in everything else. If you dont have a wide foot you should be fine, otherwise go up a 1/2 size or a full size to be safe.

95s used to be ny favorite. had probably over 100 pairs before. I’m also not one of these sticklers for og details but 95s have gotten so far away from what they were I had to stop buying them. I want a pr of them team red gradients tho

Anybody know what the original batch of OG colorways for this shoe was ??? I know you have neons. The comet reds . Solar reds . Grapes . Slates .crystal blue …. I could have sworn there was a colorway that was the original grey gradient but with yellow accents but when I look it up all I can find is the tour yellow and varsity Maize and everything I’m reading makes it seem like those weren’t an OG colorway.

Anybody know what the original batch of OG colorways for this shoe was ??? I know you have neons. The comet reds . Solar reds . Grapes . Slates .crystal blue …. I could have sworn there was a colorway that was the original grey gradient but with yellow accents but when I look it up all I can find is the tour yellow and varsity Maize and everything I’m reading makes it seem like those weren’t an OG colorway.

img001.jpg

kvhhkg g bbkggbgg.png

img002.jpg
img003.jpg

img004.jpg
img005.jpg

img006.jpg
img007.jpg

here are all the OG AM95 releases, anything what is not pictured in here and came out after 1996 is not an OG cw, its only OG when it came out in the first 2 years

img001.jpg

kvhhkg g bbkggbgg.png

img002.jpg
img003.jpg

img004.jpg
img005.jpg

img006.jpg
img007.jpg

here are all the OG AM95 releases, anything what is not pictured in here and came out after 1996 is not an OG cw, its only OG when it came out in the first 2 years
Oh wow so the solar red and crystal blue aren’t OG ? What’s the second up from the bottom ? those are insane looking. ?? I need those asap. Also what are the two colorways under the slates called ? I haven’t seen any of those before at all . They need to bring all these back out the proper treatment other models have been getting

I wish that I went a half size up on these. The inconsistent sizing on these over the years are annoying. With that said for 105 I can't be too upset.

Attachments

• 20230329_193150.jpg
    20230329_193150.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 43
Oh wow so the solar red and crystal blue aren’t OG ? What’s the second up from the bottom ? those are insane looking. ?? Also what are the two colorways under the slates called ? I haven’t seen any of those before at all . They need to bring all these back out the proper treatment other models have been getting
img003.jpg

spruce/royal blue (wmns)

img004.jpg

ultramarine/persian violet (wmns)

img006.jpg

emerald green

solar red and crystal blue are both not OG

img003.jpg

spruce/royal blue (wmns)

img004.jpg

ultramarine/persian violet (wmns)

img006.jpg

emerald green

solar red and crystal blue are both not OG
Those emeralds and the ultramarines need to come back . I’d double on on both . A lot of white based og colorways when you include the comets, slates and grapes with those you just sent. I had no idea that the only Og colorway with the grey gradient was the neon . Anytime I picture the 95s I always think of the gradient colorways . And I was alive and kicking back in 95 too so it’s not like I was too young lol . But thanks for the info man . Hopefully we’ll get some of those colorways in the future.

I wish that I went a half size up on these. The inconsistent sizing on these over the years are annoying. With that said for 105 I can't be too upset.

Feel the same way. My beetroots fit me perfectly half size up but the anatomy and koi releases from last year fit bigger in the same size.

I didn’t know there was a black cw until the black jewels but that was like 98-99

imo neons and the grape womens are og. The neons dropped that summer during baseball season and we’re the only cw for a while. That makes it og. Their release just continued even through the releases of 96-97’s. Kinda crazy the only am model that was an instant staple and stayed on shelves since release

Last edited:
I didn’t know there was a black cw until the black jewels but that was like 98-99

imo neons and the grape womens are og. The neons dropped that summer during baseball season and we’re the only cw for a while. That makes it og. Their release just continued even through the releases of 96-97’s. Kinda crazy the only am model that was an instant staple and stayed on shelves since release
He didn’t say the neons and the grapes weren’t og colorways lol he included those in his post showing every og colorway

Back
Top Bottom