OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

4013682432_6de01b50c8_o.jpg

Dammit , that was my last hope at getting these. As good as they are I can only be comfortable paying way under retail....like $120-$125 shipped to my doorstep

Dammit , that was my last hope at getting these. As good as they are I can only be comfortable paying way under retail....like $120-$125 shipped to my doorstep
That's about what I paid. Jds15 gives you 15 off...rakuten had 12% on JD when I ordered, and then I used a 20 off status coupon.... I think my total was like $132 shipped.

Na they ain't, as soon as I got the email, I went and added neons and it said excluded....of course.
Same.. I’m low key hoping they randomly become eligible when the sale “officially” starts lol

But that’s wishful thinking.. I saw some Pennies for 160 eligible that I put in my cart that took it to 120 during the first “presale.” The following day when that code expired, they were at 120 so I was like oh ok, when the sale actually happens they’ll be even cheaper but nope.. they sent another “presale” 25% and put those shoes right back at 160 before the code. I hate when companies try to trick the consumer like that

Same.. I’m low key hoping they randomly become eligible when the sale “officially” starts lol

But that’s wishful thinking.. I saw some Pennies for 160 eligible that I put in my cart that took it to 120 during the first “presale.” The following day when that code expired, they were at 120 so I was like oh ok, when the sale actually happens they’ll be even cheaper but nope.. they sent another “presale” 25% and put those shoes right back at 160 before the code. I hate when companies try to trick the consumer like that
They did the same thing with the Black and Grey Jordan Track Suit “Jordan Sport Jam” the jacket dropped to $65 then they marked it back up to $85 when the new promo started.

Back
Top Bottom