OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

EC58153C-A609-4E26-9EE6-509DAA0A4A5F.jpeg

🐐

I gotta get into this whole sole swapping thing.
I don't see any how-to threads on NT.
Any recommended videos? Tools? Tips?

I did a swap thru GOVRN back in 2019 and it cost me $108($85 + shipping). Not sure what they’re charging these days. I can’t remember for sure but I’m pretty sure I also had to ship the two pairs to them first.

I did a swap thru GOVRN back in 2019 and it cost me $108($85 + shipping). Not sure what they’re charging these days. I can’t remember for sure but I’m pretty sure I also had to ship the two pairs to them first.

I’ve done probably close to 20 swaps with him over the years… he quoted me at $250 for each of my two most recent swap requests… a discount from $265 :lol: I am doubting I will be doing any with him anytime soon.

I’ve done probably close to 20 swaps with him over the years… he quoted me at $250 for each of my two most recent swap requests… a discount from $265 :lol: I am doubting I will be doing any with him anytime soon.
Yeah at $250 that’s gonna be a no from me too dawg :lol:

If the big bubble pair is the neon colorway then everything else throughout the year will automatically take a back seat…

Interested to see what they do with the SB though…

pass on the sb/95 but big bubble neon 95 in 2025? all the way in. there are so many classic shoes that are dropping over the next year and a half that it seems absurd. but these are a definite double up and any other og colorway they decide to give the big bubble treatment.

Back
Top Bottom