OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

the jacquards look like something that should have came out in 2000...i want to like them because i am a sucker for new tech but idk they look weird to me...the white ones look okay

Well lots of people in HK doesnt like them. But I do! The wmns are :rolleyes lucky Nike did a creative job in this improved version of the 95s. The other 2 colorways i found not as good as the volts. Now i can wait for the OG to drop!:smokin
The sizing in these really same as the OGs. But i found a bit tighter in the toe box so I went .5 up (10.5) which I usually wear in a 10 in 95s.

Last edited:
more the like resellers cant make a profit so they don't bother buying all the stock up.

untill they see some popular K-pop stars wearing them, then its a wrap and demand will skyrocket for them
the same happened with the black/white AM1 ultras, when they came out nobody wanted them

Exactly. The trend now is black n white or all white. Anything with a black uppersits on white midsoles will sell lol

how do you manage to post your comment here then :lol:
you dont have a nike store or FL around you what will carries them

Its not about being online or not having access to stores is why im out. I have to buy a whole new laptop and smart phone. So money wont be as free to spend right now.

I can still go online. Thats not the problem.

Its not about being online or not having access to stores is why im out. I have to buy a whole new laptop and smart phone. So money wont be as free to spend right now.

I can still go online. Thats not the problem.
just buy a laptop first, you dont need a smartphone anyway

i also dont have a smartphone and im still doing my thing

Well lots of people in HK doesnt like them. But I do! The wmns are :rolleyes lucky Nike did a creative job in this improved version of the 95s. The other 2 colorways i found not as good as the volts. Now i can wait for the OG to drop!:smokin
The sizing in these really same as the OGs. But i found a bit tighter in the toe box so I went .5 up (10.5) which I usually wear in a 10 in 95s.

How's the comfort on these? It looks like the air bags on these are different than OG 95 retros; just wondering if they are more comfortable or about the same.

Back
Top Bottom