OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

How do these fit? Ive never owned a max 95

Closest ive owned to a 95 is the air max cw greatest air max shoe i ever wore
laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/228755/official-2010-11-air-max-95-thread/1980#post_23707303

Check your local Nike Running stores, Neons are in stock and they do have the PSI underneath...

What stores are you seeing them at? Since they don't release until next Saturday they shouldn't be in stock at the big chain stores.

FTL is getting them. The updated launch calendar will tell me all I need to know. Hopefully my regular store gets them. If not I'm sure online won't be a bloodbath Saturday.

such a nice touch.

i wonder if these will be comfortable

What i dont get is that why cant they jst keep the big bubbles? I know years ago they stop bc they used a greenhouse gas (SF6) in all of the bubbles previously. They can still use the EVA air in make big bubbles again right? Never knowing they wont because it cost and nike act like dey dont got money :smh:

Last edited:
bro im not going to risk it with all the hypebeasts out here nowadays. these kids are willing to severe their leg for some kicks. im not letting these slip by me to some 16 yr old kid. BELEEDAT

bro im not going to risk it with all the hypebeasts out here nowadays. these kids are willing to severe their leg for some kicks. im not letting these slip by me to some 16 yr old kid. BELEEDAT
i can understand if you wanna camp out for the What The 95s

but come on bro no need to camp out for the neons tho, they will become widely available

Last edited:
What i dont get is that why cant they jst keep the big bubbles? I know years ago they stop bc they used a greenhouse gas (SF6) in all of the bubbles previously. They can still use the EVA air in make big bubbles again right? Never knowing they wont because it cost and nike act like dey dont got money :smh:

changing what gas is in them shouldn't matter, that's a cop out reason at best. they still have no legit reason not to make them physically as big as they used to be, its a combo of being cheap and just not caring.

Does the size of the bubble make it less prone to pop? If that was the case I understand the change. Anything other than that though I can't support. I'm all for slight improvements on retro sneakers. For example changing the type of paint used to prevent cracking.

Back
Top Bottom