OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

might have to sit neons out and aim for grapes or slates. IDK, I really want neons tho.

Greedy because that what Nike is...

That bag is nice! Way better than those Jordan bags with the sole on the bottom.

copped mine today from the local mom and pop store. might go for a 2nd on Saturday

how's the fit in your opinion ?

i haven't tried them on yet. I'll let you know later today

so whats this all about, I go on NDC, it shows the Greedys release tomorrow, but once you click on it it shows it's releasing aug 6??

I'm exicted for these Neons. The grey gradient 95's are my favorites and the Neons were by far the best. I remember the head maintenance guy rocking these in the halls of my high school haha.

For me personally, the Emeralds were my first pair of running shoes EVER. Got mom to spring the $140 on them sophmore year track season
nthat.gif

Needed cash in college so I sold them to some dude in Korea for $200 all beat up back in '03

Last edited:
I'm in for a pair of greedy's. Hopefully ndc doesn't renig on the release in the am.
because you`re greedy for wanting all 4 shoes.

so whats this all about, I go on NDC, it shows the Greedys release tomorrow, but once you click on it it shows it's releasing aug 6??

They probably changed the date but didnt update the main link/picture. They havent tweeted that they were releasing the GREEDY on their twitter so im pretty sure the August date is the right one.

UPDATE***
Looking at their tweets, they replied to someone and told them the release date for them is August 6th. So its just incorrect on the main release calender page.

Last edited:
because you`re greedy for wanting all 4 shoes.
They probably changed the date but didnt update the main link/picture. They havent tweeted that they were releasing the GREEDY on their twitter so im pretty sure the August date is the right one.

UPDATE***
Looking at their tweets, they replied to someone and told them the release date for them is August 6th. So its just incorrect on the main release calender page.
thank you sir.

It would have been cool if they dropped the neons with the PSI on the Air bubble.

But these are my favorite shoe of all time. For the longest time my grails were neon 95's in my actual size 15. I had 04's and HOAs in a 14 and while they were nice to look at, i rarely wore them because they hurt. I ended up finding a pair of size 15 04's on ebay about 3 or 4 years ago. After I got them, I more or less quit buying sneakers. I did buy a pair of the 2010/2011 release, in my size, but the color just didn't come close to the originals. I can live with the crappy air bubble, the shape, the lack of comfort but the color being that off was just too noticeable. Haven't worn them in years.

One of my employees just told me a few minutes ago they are dropping tomorrow (knew they were coming out, just didn't know when). Im going to try to get a pair online (price bump is almost worth it with that box). IF I do, I'll finally be able to retire my grails, in that great box no less, and start rocking these.

quick pic:

^I'm not seeing it in the pics either. I know it has the psi on the "spine" on the bottom of the shoes, but i'm not seeing on the visible air bag. ive only seen the pics in this thread for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom