OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

that green pair...need
nthat.gif

sweet baby Jesus! those Stussy x Air Max 95's are on fire I wouldn't mind a pair in either colorway but feeling the black/white and navy/red the most. As a junglist I'm huge fan of Stussy and the Air max 95 has always been my favorite Nike model. 10/10

I saw these pop up on SNKRS. I think all three are nice. Not sure I'll get any of them though.

lol they even messed up the tongues and replaced them with wannabe huarache neoprene tongues on them
mean.gif

sick.gif
It's funny you said that because I actually like them but I just bought some black huarache's on cyber monday and was like "nah" to similar to cop. But I think the blue joints look fire and might be on the list. The boogers are a pass though.

I like the Stussys but wont be going after them, too much other stuff on the radar plus other 95s I want to pick up.

Speaking of irritating the purists, I am in love with those all black jqrd from the page before. Love how it took the look of the 95 and made a lower profile with larger air bags. Looks like a classic car resto modded.

I really hate posting pics of my shoes but I'm excited my 2015 DBs came in today. I refused to pay $50 over retail and recently I got lucky. I figured you guys would understand here, the hunt and elation. Yeah I know the pic creativity sucks.

Back
Top Bottom