OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Holy crap these are clean, do you mind going into detail on how you clean your shoes? of if you have a guide you follow or somehting? recently got my grey woven tongues a bit dirty and want to freshen them up.

He said only wear them 7x in 10 years
So it doesn't require cleaning I guess as he didn't wear that much.

Storing in dry location, don't wear them on rainy days might elongate the life.

He said only wear them 7x in 10 years
So it doesn't require cleaning I guess as he didn't wear that much.

Storing in dry location, don't wear them on rainy days might elongate the life.
yup im blind haha, i still need to know how to clean my 95's , i dont wanna wear em till there clean asf 
laugh.gif

yup im blind haha, i still need to know how to clean my 95's , i dont wanna wear em till there clean asf :lol:

I guess at some point you need to strip the midsole paint (acetone nail polish) and repaint (angelus paint) them

Mine (Nike 599425-001) DS 3 years old when I bought, paint is cracking.

I don't mind because the upper is kinda eye-catching and "dusty grey" doesn't get dirty.

And it is my indoor basketball shoe.

If I ever repaint it, I would paint it black like the OG Neon Greens.

I guess at some point you need to strip the midsole paint (acetone nail polish) and repaint (angelus paint) them

Mine (Nike 599425-001) DS 3 years old when I bought, paint is cracking.

I don't mind because the upper is kinda eye-catching and "dusty grey" doesn't get dirty.

And it is my indoor basketball shoe.

If I ever repaint it, I would paint it black like the OG Neon Greens.
how do you actually just clean ur 95's? not like restoreing it, just a general clean?

how do you actually just clean ur 95's? not like restoreing it, just a general clean?

I only wipe the bottoms before putting into closet.
I don't clean them.

The panels are "dusty grey color" that doesn't even get dirty

There are some cleaning videos on YouTube, general cleaning they use Shoenov8tor to clean it.

University Red joints... I never liked 95's ever since i got into kicks but these were an eye opener for me when i first saw em. Graduated from school, these went on sale and these were the only pair left in finishline. Picked them up on black friday so i copped for $55 wore em a couple of times and kept em on ice for a min. I think its time to bring them out again.

University Red joints... I never liked 95's ever since i got into kicks but these were an eye opener for me when i first saw em. Graduated from school, these went on sale and these were the only pair left in finishline. Picked them up on black friday so i copped for $55 wore em a couple of times and kept em on ice for a min. I think its time to bring them out again.

You are very lucky for $55
I bought a pair 2014 DS for $80

I started wearing AM95s because The Game mentioned it in "Hate it or Love it"

The Game is one of the few rappers I like. Newer rappers looking like weirdos, acting like pimps, baby mamas everywhere make me sick.

AM95 is superb in terms of functionality. Just watch out the way you dress so you don't look like a nerd

Of course, but with proper care, resoling, reconditioning, et cetera, they can last decades. 
Agreed. I should have said "sneakers", not "shoes."

Stupid to say but I like the word sneakers.
Eating my snickers looking at my sneakers.

You are very lucky for $55
I bought a pair 2014 DS for $80

I started wearing AM95s because The Game mentioned it in "Hate it or Love it"

The Game is one of the few rappers I like. Newer rappers looking like weirdos, acting like pimps, baby mamas everywhere make me sick.

AM95 is superb in terms of functionality. Just watch out the way you dress so you don't look like a nerd
Stupid to say but I like the word sneakers.
Eating my snickers looking at my sneakers.
bro thats crazy.. Game is in my top 10 of all time hes the reason why the west was brought back and alot of people dont give him that credit yeah Dre pushed K. Dot but Game knew him way longer and introduced him to Dre. And i feel you on the new rap **** im a young head too but some of the stuff that goes on right now aint for me.

Last edited:
Can't get enough about AM95s

Went back to play basketball in Pure Boosts
Knee probs came back a bit. Had to wear my AM95s.

Not sure why a retro running shoe works so good for basketball shooting.

Last edited:
Can't get enough about AM95s

Went back to play basketball in Pure Boosts
Knee probs came back a bit. Had to wear my AM95s.

Not sure why a retro running shoe works so good for basketball shooting.
Same reason why cats skated in OG 1's back in the day Lance Mountain and them boys...

Reactions: PJS
Holy crap these are clean, do you mind going into detail on how you clean your shoes? of if you have a guide you follow or somehting? recently got my grey woven tongues a bit dirty and want to freshen them up.

Lol! Like the one poster said up top "I don't wear my 95s that often".

The majority of my older shoes just have natural wear and tear on them but nothing to major.

But It also depends how old you're and how much kicks you have. If you can't afford to buy a lot of shoes and you're forced to wear the same shoes often, your best bet is to use sneaker cleaning products like "Creep or Jason Mark products". Products like those actually really work and keep your shoes looking new without breaking down as quick.

Not to judge you but I'm guessing your under 19? So once you start getting your collection up, you'll start to have more beaters, and your 95s would only be worn every now and then...

yo yo, can anyone help out a boost head with some sizing on these 95s? late on the train but tryna track down those silver bullets. if anyone's up on the cheapest place to snag a pair / somewhere they still got em in stock, i'd appreciate the look! tia...

Back
Top Bottom