OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Id be happy if they dropped that as a full shoe or ID option.
1BD34D6D-D8E5-4FA2-A6AD-E4708EE87D44.jpeg

Not sure about the mid. But yeah, might look good in real pics. Interested to see how they turn out.

Didn't realize so much time went by on Crystal Blues or that they came in that OG box which is really dope. I passed at the time because I was moving out and needed to be conservative and now I regret it smh. OG Blue 95's were one of my favs.

Anyone know where to cop besides the usual SX/Goat which don't have them or are insane.

Dope to see the Neons back. Before the De Lo Mio's I was on a hunt for those in a good price, but the Dominican joints resonate with me more on a personal level. Speaking of which, they seem to be delayed. Not on my SNKRS app anymore.

Kinda glad because I'm just not in the mood to spend rn plus not even able to go out and wear them, but at the same time, hope they are not cancelled. They're just gone from snkrs, no word on future release date afaik.

Didn't realize so much time went by on Crystal Blues or that they came in that OG box which is really dope. I passed at the time because I was moving out and needed to be conservative and now I regret it smh. OG Blue 95's were one of my favs.

Anyone know where to cop besides the usual SX/Goat which don't have them or are insane.
One block has them, but only smaller sizes are available. I was going to cop from them, but after googling, I got lucky with DTLR. I think it was the last one too. I was worried it was a return, or shoe display from the store, but it wasn’t. I think stockx and goat is it. Good luck brotha

One block has them, but only smaller sizes are available. I was going to cop from them, but after googling, I got lucky with DTLR. I think it was the last one too. I was worried it was a return, or shoe display from the store, but it wasn’t. I think stockx and goat is it. Good luck brotha

Yeah small sizes smh.. I think the cheapest I found elswhere was like 315 or something crazy smh.

Anybody in here pick up the foam pinks & got pics? Those things are beautiful but im not budging at $180

Got the news of these neons just in time. I was already starting to look for a 2015 pair since my 2012s is starting to look like they won't hold up much longer.

Wanted.
Am 95 koi 609048-007 11us
Anyone know where theres a pair get at me ta.

Damn, I forgot about those. I remember buying them on eBay in like 07 for under retail. The same size you’re looking for too. I just looked up the asking price for those now and it’s insane. I wish I would’ve held on to a lot of the pairs of 95s I had from that era because they shot up in value. I let go of the Parra running mans for stupid cheap around 5 years ago and now they’re going for a lot too.

Still sitting on 08’s, 12’s and 201 5 Neon’s. May grab the pair later this year. But what I really want is a pair of Chili’s. Still cant believe they haven’t dropped since ‘08 and ‘09. could definitely put me down for 3 pairs since my last ‘09 pair is hanging on for dear life

Back
Top Bottom