OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Question: How would the 2020 retro sizing fit for both Men's and GS/Women's? (planning to get a pair for my girl who is a 8W TTS)

Thank you all!

Trying to figure out if I will be good to pick up in store or if it’s going to be a pain to deal with like everything else. Might just cop now and secure then try for the double up

Some of the "newer" pairs I've been able to go TTS. But since I'm a 14 and can't go up half a size, I usually size up to a 15 and I'm happy.

I rarely size up in anything, but the pointy toe on the 95s always seem to aggravate my big toe.

Can't believe these 99s are still holding up like tanks. Still rockable with no signs of letting up. What's the oldest pair you guys still have in the rotation?

20201206_103914.jpg

Can't believe these 99s are still holding up like tanks. Still rockable with no signs of letting up. What's the oldest pair you guys still have in the rotation?

20201206_103914.jpg
Not 95s but I’ve got some 98TLs ogs but I wouldn’t wear them as I can see the air units going on em

Just left the mall ! JD sports got there pairs in but I gotta work Thursday Morning on the 17th idk how this gone work out 🤔 I’m hoping to get my size after work ...Do OG 95s sell out pretty fast ??

Just left the mall ! JD sports got there pairs in but I gotta work Thursday Morning on the 17th idk how this gone work out 🤔 I’m hoping to get my size after work ...Do OG 95s sell out pretty fast ??
The acronym “OG” will always increase the popularity of a shoe, but right now almost any release with some steam behind them aren’t the easiest to get

Back
Top Bottom