OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I suspected the 2020 was identical to the 2015 retro. Nike did the same with cb 94 and air more uptempo joints

Eh he really didn’t do a detailed look of either shoe he just claimed they both look the same I can tell side by side that the toe is darker on the 2020 than the 2015 it might be other differences but that’s definitely something I spotted in the video but he could be right about them being almost identical

Pretty much all the same for me. But I noticed that my AM1's have more give and I might've been able to go half down on those.

5CC2FDE1-7EC7-45A2-A3B5-64A1DE6BF08B.jpeg

^

I try to make a point to wear those Air Max 95 socks when I wear my 2015 neons

my wife likes to steal those socks from me...should have grab more when they were on clearance at FNL

I remember years ago on digital gravel there was a shirt, have no idea what brand, that had the full metal jacket design w/ a pair of of neons instead of the helmet and I think it was inscribed on the shoes full metal jackin'

tried to find a pic but it's lost in obscurity

my wife likes to steal those socks from me...should have grab more when they were on clearance at FNL

I remember years ago on digital gravel there was a shirt, have no idea what brand, that had the full metal jacket design w/ a pair of of neons instead of the helmet and I think it was inscribed on the shoes full metal jackin'

Shout out to Digital Gravel.

Used to order a lot from them.

You have a pic of said socks?

I put in my reservations. In an Ideal works this would be somewhat of an e-z cop, but the way Barkley’s and uptempos selling out, I imagine these are going to be gone day 1.. hype seems kinda low on these right now.

Back
Top Bottom