OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

^ Didn’t know that either til I saw this pic & article explaining why the tongue top is 110 instead of Air Max earlier this year.
E311BA85-2223-4E69-BD50-86FDDC929530.jpeg

Wait, what? Not only did they call it by the price, but also embroidered the price on the shoe? That's insanity!

Wow just learned that the UK called 95s “110” because they cost £110 at the time. Very cool lol.

^ Didn’t know that either til I saw this pic & article explaining why the tongue top is 110 instead of Air Max earlier this year.
E311BA85-2223-4E69-BD50-86FDDC929530.jpeg

Wait, what? Not only did they call it by the price, but also embroidered the price on the shoe? That's insanity!

Just like 5411 Reeboks.

Kyler Murray is my new Favorite QB of all time......I'm sorry but its a dub Tom Brady and your corny UA fit b........

I skipped in 2015. Were they easy then? I just never went after em, I don’t think they’ll be easy honestly. OG colour and all.
They sat around down here. I scooped them up with a birthday coupon whenever I got around to copping.

When I read your comments, I always picture myself Michael Jordan shouting the thing at me, even when it's harmless stuff like here.
:lol: Believe it or not, I didn't put much thought into picking it. It happened to be on a website I had open in another tab when I was browing NT 15 years ago and I just decided to upload it to my profile.

Any US heads happen to come across the Neons locally at the usual spots - FNL/FTL/etc?

Damn these are 2 days away already. I spent too much damn money recently. :smh:

Literally came in here to say this :lol: I didnt even realize it was so damn close. I want to cop two pairs but IDK. I need a break. These or the Total Posites should be my last cop of the year.

Back
Top Bottom