OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Supposed to be a big snow storm here tomorrow so not picking up my Foot Locker reservation until Friday. Curious to see how fast it sells out tomorrow, hope there’s decent stock for everyone. Only one Foot Locker in the state got these, seems much more limited than Infrared 90s.

Definitely more limited as if now. But who knows, these might be one of those until release is limited, then they hit all the stores with restocks or stores that didn't get them yet get em, and they're much more abundant.....I got two pair locked in, need one more off snkrs with the discos🤞

Passing on these Euro sites. $200+ to ship to the states? Yikes. I’ll just take my chances in the morning.

Easy cop on BSTN after 5 online/app L's. Hate to pay the shipping, but I can not depend on SNKRS in any way, and I don't want to be out at malls tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can double up online in the morning. If not, I got my pair. Best of luck to everyone copping to wear. **** you to every scab out there buying up pairs to make $3.50 on StockX after fees.

Easy cop on BSTN after 5 online/app L's. Hate to pay the shipping, but I can not depend on SNKRS in any way, and I don't want to be out at malls tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can double up online in the morning. If not, I got my pair. Best of luck to everyone copping to wear. **** you to every scab out there buying up pairs to make $3.50 on StockX after fees.
Exactly. I'll pay an extra dub for shipping to knock it out and not have to scramble in the morning. On to the grinch Kobe's

Got my one pair but couldn't manage the double up, no chance I'm paying resale so I'll just enjoy my pair until 2025 when I'm sure Nike will give these and other CWs the anniversary treatment.

1608201816699.png

[アイテム説明]
商品名:NIKE AIR MAX 95 “JAPAN”
価格:
色:
商品番号:
発売日:国内不明

Source: Fullress.

I don't think these will be hard to get. EVERY boutique, footsite and SNKRS is dropping at 10 (plus restocks the following days/weeks). My advice is to go for SNKRS but have a cpl footsites open and ready to go. Shouldn't have an issue copping at least one pair as long as you're fairly quick and have your address and payment info saved.

Can't decide on TTS or .5 size up. Gonna try to get one of each this morning and decide after trying on.

How quick do you think these will ship?

Do I send them to my crib or to my folks place where I’ll be heading to in a week for the holidays?

my crib has no doorman in case it’s left in front.

How quick do you think these will ship?

Do I send them to my crib or to my folks place where I’ll be heading to in a week for the holidays?

my crib has no doorman in case it’s left in front.
If nobody will be at your home, then why risk it.
Theres no risk sending them to your folks house.

Back
Top Bottom