OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Bet, I was just in Jonesboro. Dude told me they only got kids sizes.

Southlake is full of ****. I went up there last week right after Nike out an official date on these and only 2 stores that knew they were getting them said FCFS on the 17th even though I was wanting to see who would break street date and was ready to pay extra for them. Fast forward to today and they magically raffled them off. So corny. Was extremely lucky to come across Jimmy Jazz who’s last pair was my size

Check your local Finish line

Clowns were acting like they didn’t know what AM95’s were but I knew they had Em. Lots of sketch **** going on with this drop in terms of foot stores. Just copped my girl some Infrared 90’s instead. More iconic and better Air Max model and colorway IMO

I hope the success of this release leads to Safety Orange and Chili talks by the Nike people.

Why.. so they can make 17 pairs for each state.. these guys have their heads up their asses... I cant for the life of me see how they thought it made sense to QS these. This is almost as bad as raffling all white Air Force 1's. (and I know its all about greed and hype.)

From my understanding after just leaving my local JD Sports to get my pair only JD Sports are getting the men's sizes and preschool and FNL's are getting GS and toddler... crazy thing i was like "I thought yall was the same ****" buddy at JD Sports gonna say " Yea we thought that too" ha ha

KicksOnFire cancelled my order...

Ended up paying $100 over retail on that crappy reseller site I don't even want to mention :smh:

This release was TERRIBLE!

Woke up early and copped at my local FNL. About 20 people in line. Went with my usual size 11 and they do fit snug. Think 11.5 might work better so I just copped one off StockX. Will sell whichever fit I like the least

You should be good, I think. 5th in line usually means you got a pair on lock...

Got a 12 but asked if they had a 12.5. No luck of course. But a couple people at the front had homies come at the last second. Woulda been heated if I couldn’t cop my size.

Must be my lucky day, was able to hit on SNKRS then have live chat apply a First Responder code taking them down to 136$ Cant wait to get them.

Yo good looks. Was gonna cancel my SNKRS order but gonna try this.

Back
Top Bottom