OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Nike made A TON of those. The problem is that people forgot how popular those Air Maxes are.

I am from Europe and those are absolute grails. Everyone wants them. Air Maxes in Europe have been bigger than Jordans for ever since very recently. Still, the amount of sneakerheads who see the AM95 in this NEON CW as a grail is overwelming. I believe that those are also very popular in Japan.

In the EU market This pair is absolute. More than the Infrareds 90s and more popular than the AMX1 Red or Blue. Regarding Europe, this specific AMX has even more popularity than the Silver Bullets, OG CWs AMX pluses or the AMX Big Window in the Persian Violet CW.

Why do this matter for US heads? Well, it does very much because everyone wants to make a quick 12$ after fees on StockX.

People must understand that there are thousands and thousands of kids just flipping shoes for the fun of it. Making lunch money is good enough. It's an hobby and a subject of conversation for them.

I can understand going after the Vapor Waffles. That resell is considerable immediately. But kids buying massively produced popular shoes to make miserable profit after fees is ridiculous and the entire "game" is turning into a circus show that will eventually kill it's very own appeal.

Still, some sites in Europe have a few sizes left sitting. I hope resellers are forced to keep those for 16 months until they are able to make their money back. The only real winner in this pathetic state of things is the shipping industries and middle men companies that are making millions out of fees.

Sadly, i see no escape for this. Brands will never make continuous productions of their most coveted sneakers. This would only destroy their appeal and they would be left with absolutely no power over the consumer.

It's official now. Everyone is a damn "sneakerhead". Cant even get a damn pair of 95's anymore without winning a raffle. SMH. I hate to be that "old man" but I cant wait for the bubble to burst. Get rid of all the folk trying to make a quick buck and all the ones just trying to ride what they think is cool or what their fav celebrity is wearing....
I just want to go back to copping the shoes I want without going through all this hassle. Next thing you know all white AF's gonna be on raffle :smh:

It's official now. Everyone is a damn "sneakerhead". Cant even get a damn pair of 95's anymore without winning a raffle. SMH. I hate to be that "old man" but I cant wait for the bubble to burst. Get rid of all the folk trying to make a quick buck and all the ones just trying to ride what they think is cool or what their fav celebrity is wearing....
I just want to go back to copping the shoes I want without going through all this hassle. Next thing you know all white AF's gonna be on raffle :smh:

Yeah, I think it's time for me to sell off all but the essentials and get back in to boots for a while.

Hate to break it to y'all, but it's been like this. It's just the fact that it's your turn to be mad when it comes to copping something you like and everyone is on it and you have no shot or a difficult time.
It's why when I saw the AM90s for a decent price early i jumped on it. Had no time for the potential of this stress.

Nike made A TON of those. The problem is that people forgot how popular those Air Maxes are.

I am from Europe and those are absolute grails. Everyone wants them. Air Maxes in Europe have been bigger than Jordans for ever since very recently. Still, the amount of sneakerheads who see the AM95 in this NEON CW as a grail is overwelming. I believe that those are also very popular in Japan.

In the EU market This pair is absolute. More than the Infrareds 90s and more popular than the AMX1 Red or Blue. Regarding Europe, this specific AMX has even more popularity than the Silver Bullets, OG CWs AMX pluses or the AMX Big Window in the Persian Violet CW.

Why do this matter for US heads? Well, it does very much because everyone wants to make a quick 12$ after fees on StockX.

People must understand that there are thousands and thousands of kids just flipping shoes for the fun of it. Making lunch money is good enough. It's an hobby and a subject of conversation for them.

I can understand going after the Vapor Waffles. That resell is considerable immediately. But kids buying massively produced popular shoes to make miserable profit after fees is ridiculous and the entire "game" is turning into a circus show that will eventually kill it's very own appeal.

Still, some sites in Europe have a few sizes left sitting. I hope resellers are forced to keep those for 16 months until they are able to make their money back. The only real winner in this pathetic state of things is the shipping industries and middle men companies that are making millions out of fees.

Sadly, i see no escape for this. Brands will never make continuous productions of their most coveted sneakers. This would only destroy their appeal and they would be left with absolutely no power over the consumer.

I’m not surprised of the sell out. 2010 pair resell skyrocketed. 2015 resell price skyrocketed. 2018 resell price skyrocketed. These will do the same. I don’t think prices will go down much if any at all. Resell will continue to rise.

I’m not sure it’s more people being sneaker heads, i think it’s everyone and their moms wanting to buy everything to resell. It shouldn’t be this hard to get a pair of Air Maxes, and the fact that mad sizes are up on StockX or Goat lets you know it’s all resellers.

Was able to grab my 14 from my local DTLR about an hr after they opened. No line or anything but they were going fast, there were only a handful of pairs left. Some people had raffle tickets but I just walked in and copped.

lJUBM7Ec.jpeg

I’m not sure it’s more people being sneaker heads, i think it’s everyone and their moms wanting to buy everything to resell. It shouldn’t be this hard to get a pair of Air Maxes, and the fact that mad sizes are up on StockX or Goat lets you know it’s all resellers.
Ebay is full of people with very little feedback posting confirmation emails and listing them for $300 or best offer. I agree its just people knowing they can resell this and trying to do so.

Hate to break it to y'all, but it's been like this. It's just the fact that it's your turn to be mad when it comes to copping something you like and everyone is on it and you have no shot or a difficult time.

People are really in denial and have been for quite some time. When every retro was selling out this past summer everyone blamed stimulus checks and the $600 unemployment bonus. I told them that has nothing to do with it.

Every month since nothing has changed. Air More Uptempo, Barkley's, Penny 3, Total Max Uptempo Neon Green, etc. Shoes that retroed in the past and were attainable with little effort. All sold out day one this past month or two and were a pain in the *** to track down.

My local FTL(reserved) only got 2 FSR shipment where I got my pair from. My local FNL(fcfs) only got a GS shipment where I got my wife's pair from. DTLR said they are expecting a restock.

everyone thinks they're a reseller now haha
Been that way for a min.. ppl will cop and resell for $30 over and still get undercut

can’t even buy a video game system these days

Joints are PLASTERED all over Ebay.. and that was just after 11am. That's nearly every single release now.
I almost bit on $230 shipped but then it sold out

guess I will wait for a restock or a resell price I’m willing to succumb to unfortunately

I was banking on Hibbett cuz that’s where I got my recent air maxes from..I’m really tired of seeing these timers count to 0 then there’s no sizes available

Back
Top Bottom