OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

LOLOLOLOL!!! *****!
31244867-FB8A-413D-9A3C-85F007DC1178.png
How to ruin your credit 101

These kinda look yellow to me. I coulda sworn the pair i had back in 04/05 were more neon green, than neon yellow...

That’s exactly why I passed... I still have a 2015 DS and working on securing another... I love volt/neon green this neon yellow nonsense is a pass closer to OG or not. The crazy thing is the box to the 2020 pair is neon green. The box and the shoes are two different colors 😂

Was stressing over the early morning L on SNKRS but the local shop (Bows and Arrows) had em. I drove way faster than I should have to make sure they had my 11.5. X-Mas kicks secured :pimp:

IMG_20201217_113146.jpg
Damn my size too haha...I’m in SF I doubt that I’d make it before they sell out...tried True but they were done

Was stressing over the early morning L on SNKRS but the local shop (Bows and Arrows) had em. I drove way faster than I should have to make sure they had my 11.5. X-Mas kicks secured :pimp:

IMG_20201217_113146.jpg
had I done my homework, I would have much rather gone there instead. congrats on the W!

Damn my size too haha...I’m in SF I doubt that I’d make it before they sell out...tried True but they were done

did you try Nice Kicks? Heard the spot on Valencia had some, but not sure about Haight

had I done my homework, I would have much rather gone there instead. congrats on the W!

did you try Nice Kicks? Heard the spot on Valencia had some, but not sure about Haight
Yeah tried there too...i didn’t expect them to sell out this fast online so I didn’t do the leg work to find out which spots had em...

why would you buy from a reseller tho? you know they are gonna release in 5 years again. unless you plan on dying id wait.
valid point lol, but 1) maaan you could get plenty fits off in that time lol 2) A LOT can happen in 5 years

Back
Top Bottom