OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

That had hella pair at the mall got 3 pair today.. my size 9 looks terrible though haha.. the glue stains are crazy

10.5 over here also

any1 in the florida area unknwn has em in stock

with that being said a 10.5 oop if you re successful would be appreciated

🤘🏾
D0ECBBBE-9893-4C33-B46A-3A8EC5B99AF0.jpeg

Anybody have a working link to the volt 95 segment from the Japanese skit show susume denpa shonen? I was telling a friend of mine about how heavy the 95’s were in Japan back in ‘95-‘96 and he don’t believe me people were paying upwards of $1k for used pairs...Can’t find a working clip for this anywhere...

For those that don’t know on the susume show they have a guy dress in boxer shorts with a pair of the volt 95’s...Only other thing he has is a mic taped to his chest...Once they get him prepped up they have him walk through a packed public park, just to see how long it takes for him to get mugged for the sneakers...I believe they even super glued the shoes to the guys feet...Needless to say he did get mugged in short order...Only thing left was his socks with the damn insoles still glued to them...

Yeah, the glue stains on this run of Neons is ridiculous. Not that I was expecting perfection, but still....

Oh well—still gonna wear the hell out of the pair I got, shoddy craftsmanship and all. Hoping for a restock so I can snag another 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom